@Druker

85 Goblin Priest
Kicked me from group because I called you out on your lack of tanking skills? Did I make your epeen even smaller? If you need lessons in tanking as a druid, I'd be more than happy to help so you won't get embarrassed by a woman again.

<3 Pumpkin
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Wow Armory shows 7 toons across all realms with the name "Druker", only 2 of these are Druids and none of them are on Dath'Remar.

Yes, it's a quiet day at work......
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
One of his letters was funny. I think it was e. But poorly geared, couldn't hold aggro, and blamed me.... I was very lightly AoEing as I was eating. God only knows how bad it would have been if I went full out.
Reply Quote
58 Tauren Death Knight
TL:DR priest was half assed playing (eating) pulled aggro blames tank. Runs to forum.

Cool Story!
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
TL:DR priest was half assed playing (eating) pulled aggro blames tank. Runs to forum.

Cool Story!

hai bad druid i hear you got called bad by a woman.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest

Are you implying women are inferior to men?
Reply Quote

Cool Story!

hai bad druid i hear you got called bad by a woman.

Bad.
Reply Quote

Implying if you get called bad by a women your almsot worst then me. Due to the main factor most don't play wow :)

EDIT: should I even bother fixing my spelling mistakes next time?
Edited by Lahsakkusi on 11/30/2010 12:37 AM PST
Reply Quote

Implying if you get called bad by a women your almsot worst then me. Due to the main factor most don't play wow :)

Most men don't play WoW, either.
You're a bright one, you are.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I think the biggest insult a guy can get in WoW is having a woman teach him how to tank properly. It's druid tanking at that, it's abc easy.

Seriously I let him get aggro each time, letting him get a few more seconds than necessary, spam mind sear and oh my look at the moods coming for me. I mean come on... seriously?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Seriously I let him get aggro each time, letting him get a few more seconds than necessary, spam mind sear and oh my look at the moods coming for me. I mean come on... seriously?

You're gonna have fun in Cata if you can't watch your threat.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Part of being a good DPS is watching your threat, regardless of how geared and/or competent your tank is. Adapt to different situations.
Reply Quote
I think the biggest insult a guy can get in WoW is having a woman teach him how to tank properly. It's druid tanking at that, it's abc easy.

Bingo
Reply Quote

You're a bright one, you are.

I should have said the general WoW population isn't of the female race? Is that better for you? now for the real questions in life? If a Wood Troll could troll wood, how much wood could a Wood Troll troll?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
A dead DPS does no DPS. If you are getting aggro while AoEing, even if the tank sucks, it's your job to adapt to it. Can't AoE because the tank can't hold good AoE threat? Try burning mobs down one at a time. Unless the tank is just auto-attacking, they are typically generating at least decent threat on their main target. Attack that then move to the next target. Stuff will still die reasonably quick, you won't pull aggro if you play smart, and everyone will be happy, if not just because you can move on to the next dungeon and finding people you are more comfortable playing with.

Also.

QFT, I'm actually a robot. PLEASE INSERT GIRDER. ;-)
Reply Quote
7 Gnome Warrior

I should have said the general WoW population isn't of the female race? Is that better for you? now for the real questions in life? If a Wood Troll could troll wood, how much wood could a Wood Troll troll?

It's gender, you miserable mouth breathing halfwit.
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warrior

Using a Nightmare Tear?
Reforging to mastery?
Under the hit cap?

Bad priest is bad.

By the way, mind sear now hits like a wet noodle.
Dot all mobs up with SWP, get in melee range and spam Holy Nova.
Edited by Paltheddah on 11/30/2010 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Dot all mobs up with SWP, get in melee range and spam Holy Nova.

Works well for bored Holy Priests too.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior

Druid threat is kind of buggered atm, especially aoe threat, since they are balanced for lvl 85 and don't get the main aoe threat ability till lvl 81 with thrash. Druids can no longer just spam swipe to hold aoe threat anymore.

Also, you won't be using mind sear that much in cataclysm dungeons, so you might as well get used to it now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]