[H] Guilds with NZ raiding times?

85 Blood Elf Hunter
Are there any Kiwi guilds out there on Barthilas that raid casually around 5pm - 8pm server time?

There isn't a master guild list with this info I've missed?

I love my current guild, but do find raid times are very hard to meet with Australian and UK core raiders being so far out of my own time zone :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
ive been looking 4 the same thing i think we chose the wrong server
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Death Knight
There was a consolidated guild thread, but it got repeatedly reported because of guild drama about realm firsts.
You generally won't find casual raiding guilds posting on the forums, try spamming /2.
Reply Quote
el bampo!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hmm probably not quite what anyone is looking for but my guild is NZ based guild raids 6-10pmst thurs/mon/sat semi-hardcore group which is currently 15/16 norm if ur interested pst me ingame or lazybear#1820. Other than that their are not many guilds that raid much earlier with 5pmst being the very earliest as its very difficult to find players that can make the times so nearly impossible to start new guilds
In saying this there are 3-4 out their good luck :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]