So i lol'ed at a Spriest in a BG today.....

90 Blood Elf Priest
Right now you can lol at the Shadow Priests who are playing Shadow Priest on an alt because a bad Spriest will have trouble using Psychic Horror, Silence, Mind Control, Disarm combo to kill you and they may go oom.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/30/2010 7:51 PMPosted by Xjennyxxi
Incase you didn't realize, OP is a priest, trolling and or trying to get a nerf because he is unable to PvP.

If you can't kill a holy pally in the duration of a counterspell or whatever CC you want with recent numerous nerfs to them you are bad and should still to questing

accidentally posted on my priest rather than my Hpally
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2010 4:50 PMPosted by Marywanna
12/06/2010 4:43 PMPosted by Johnstewart
[quote="11273490147"]Incase you didn't realize, OP is a priest, trolling and or trying to get a nerf because he is unable to PvP.

If you can't kill a holy pally in the duration of a counterspell or whatever CC you want with recent numerous nerfs to them you are bad and should still to questing

accidentally posted on my priest rather than my Hpally

So because your gear is garbage all holy pallies are easy to kill in a single counterspell?[/quote]

its cause i dinged 80 today........
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
12/06/2010 5:15 PMPosted by Marywanna
12/06/2010 5:07 PMPosted by Johnstewart
its cause i dinged 80 today........

Then you're not very credible on holy pally pvp are you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]