BG brackets split in half?

85 Human Warlock
I've heard rumors that the battleground brackets have been divided in two - 10-19 is now 10-14 and 15-19, for instance. My own tests seem to bear this out, but it could just be random chance that I've gotten all 10-12s or all 18s-19s.

If so, this is a great change for levelers, and a really interesting one for the twink brackets. Level 10 twinking will probably be the new big thing.

Has anyone else seen this? Is this a consequence of the latest update?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127157976
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Personally, I love this new change. I tried leveling through BGs before the change and it was nearly impossible until I was at least level x4-x5. Things are much sweeter (not to mention a lot fairer) now.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Sweet, thanks for the link!

I love this change too. Makes the leveling brackets much more fair.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
Great change. Don't get screwed anymore by half your team being level x0.
Reply Quote
74 Human Priest
Yea much more competitive now. I've been having lots of fun matches in the lower XP on brackets. It's funny when someone doesn't know says "OMG We are so screwed, our highest is x4", then they /afk out.
Reply Quote
71 Tauren Warrior
Yea much more competitive now. I've been having lots of fun matches in the lower XP on brackets. It's funny when someone doesn't know says "OMG We are so screwed, our highest is x4", then they /afk out.

Yeah the rage makes me laugh every time. The change has made BG leveling so much nicer, I love it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]