culling of stratholme (heroic)

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
so with TBC heroics you needed to buy something to unlock the heroics. do you also require something for culling of stratholme heroic? or can you just do it?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
so with TBC heroics you needed to buy something to unlock the heroics. do you also require something for culling of stratholme heroic? or can you just do it?

You just need to pass Blizzard's internal gear check.

*edit* And be level 80
Edited by Phaedre on 11/30/2010 1:00 PM PST
Reply Quote

You just need to pass Blizzard's internal gear check.

*edit* And be level 80

is that just automatic or? what do i have to do?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
how do u acivate that blizard internal gear check?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I would like to take a friend who's 73 into some BC heroics for rp gear, I was always a bit curious about this.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
The heroic dungeons in Northrend can be entered when players are level 80. But in Outland, the heroic dungeons require keys to enter them. Most of the keys can be bought when your rep is honored wth them. (honor hold, lower city, ect)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Blizzard's internal gear check comes with the system-it's always on.

In fact, come 4.2, keys are going away as well, so no worries.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]