problems

85 Night Elf Death Knight
is ne one else having problems with killing things and not being able 2 loot them or not being able 2 c ne quest info on the right hand side of the screen or seeing ne quest reward stats or when i inspect someone i cant c ne of their items stats either
Reply Quote
no
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I would be more worried about your grammatical errors. They might one day prevent you from being CEO of a company.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I would be more worried about your grammatical errors. They might one day prevent you from being CEO of a company.

^ This ^
Reply Quote
i could care less bout my grammatical errors im gonna b in the army u dnt need grammer there
Reply Quote
i could care less bout my grammatical errors im gonna b in the army u dnt need grammer there

Oh hell, which army? I hope you aren't going to defend MY borders.

Fladann pulls up to an outpost in his Humvee, he hands the guard a note he wrote moments earlier, because he had been injured and couldn't talk.

"were the enemy"

Immidiately the guard sounds the alarm and starts chasing down Fladann's Humvee unloading several rounds into its back.

"Dang it I knew I should have learned to use correct grammar, I meant to say, "Where is the enemy?"
Edited by Requinix on 12/1/2010 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

a moron in the army is still a moron
Reply Quote

a moron in the army is still a moron

I didn't catch it until I reread when you quoted him... but "I could care less bout my grammatical errors" has got to be the most /facepalm statement in the English language.

It's "I couldn't care less." FFS
Edited by Requinix on 12/1/2010 4:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Just for fun, let's assume this is a well thought out and effectively clandestine attempt to troll and not the drivel of yet another fine example of today's education system...

If your life's dream is to go play in the sand and either become a bullet-sponge or learn to temporarily fly via an IED (improvised explosive device) aka roadside bomb, then more power to ya brother, just try to do it solo.

As a Sergeant of Marines, I would have LOVED (loved, loved, loved) to see some piddily-ass Private try to pass me a note, send me an email, or write up a report using "Internet Short-hand".

Sgt,
Sum officer guy came 2 c u, u r 2 call him bk, k? If ne 1 nedz 2 reach me, I went 2 lunch, bbl.

Pvt. Numbnuts
Reply Quote

As a Sergeant of Marines, I would have LOVED (loved, loved, loved) to see some piddily-ass Private try to pass me a note, send me an email, or write up a report using "Internet Short-hand".

He would have been cleaning the Stache, one whisker at a time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Fladann pulls up to an outpost in his Humvee, he hands the guard a note he wrote moments earlier, because he had been injured and couldn't talk.

"were the enemy"

Immidiately the guard sounds the alarm and starts chasing down Fladann's Humvee unloading several rounds into its back.

"Dang it I knew I should have learned to use correct grammar, I meant to say, "Where is the enemy?"

I lol'd.

:P
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
It's a well-known and documented fact that current Geneva Convention protocols and the basic tenets of human decency require enemy soldiers to drive up to guard posts and hand in notes expressing their allegiance and, if necessary, their intents on visiting the enemy base. Some nations provide helpful checklist forms via air drop.

-----
WE ARE THE ENEMY.

We have arrived at your -

military base __
scientific research station __
expatriate hotel __
foreign correspondent's bar __
torture lab __
underground fight club full of disillusioned war heroes __

- in order to -

(check all that apply)
wreak havoc __
self-destructively explode __
fire guns into the air threateningly __
kill a visiting USO celebrity __
free our brothers-in-arms __
hear the lamentations of the women __

- and we appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Name ____________
Rank/Title/Nickname ______________
Nation of Origin (please use UN abbreviation) ___
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It's worth noting that with Skry, Req, Fiz, and myself all posting, this is EPIC. EPIC!
Reply Quote
>.>
Reply Quote

Oh hell, which army? I hope you aren't going to defend MY borders.

"were the enemy"

first off i dnt really write like this in real life only on the web its just easier and faster for me if i was 2 write a letter i would use correct grammar im not a complete and total idiot i do know when 2 use proper grammar
Reply Quote
first off i dnt really write like this in real life

I didn't realize we were all a figment of your imagination.

only on the web its just easier and faster for me if i was 2 write a letter i would use correct grammar

Obviously, in my clever illustration time is of the essense, if you can't use proper grammar quickly, you will die. Clearly. Unless of course you happen to have one of the Geneva checklists on hand, it may save your life.

im not a complete and total idiot

False

i do know when 2 use proper grammar

Proof
Edited by Requinix on 12/2/2010 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
45 Undead Mage
first off i dnt really write like this in real life only on the web its just easier and faster for me if i was 2 write a letter i would use correct grammar im not a complete and total idiot i do know when 2 use proper grammar

I c wa u mean, wif a bzy rush rush RL, typin lik dis cn save me a few secs. I cn use dis tym 2 maybe blink or breathe n stuff. Thx 4 teh infoz, will u b my BFF? kthx ^_^

if you can't use porper grammar quickly, you will die.

*proper L2Spell dammit! :P
Reply Quote
My grammar and spelling are fine, but I think my dyslexia is coming out like Raintrees.
Reply Quote
do you guys have nothing better to do with your time then pick on me because of how i type thats pretty sad u guys take time out of your day to pick on me for something so small go out make friends get a life
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
do you guys have nothing better to do with your time then pick on me because of how i type thats pretty sad u guys take time out of your day to pick on me for something so small go out make friends get a life

No, not really. Once I'm done with classes by 1pm I get pretty bored. But don't worry, it's nothing personal. We'd take time out of our day to pick on just about anyone regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, weight, height, grammar level, favorite color, shoe size, amount of body hair, geographical location, and/or genitalia size. We are non-discriminatory trolls, though any of the aforementioned subjects may be used against you. :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]