Thoughts on a new ret rotation.

First off, I want my old divine storm back, the current one is gimp and it has the best animation, plus templar's verdict sound is lame and should be removed.

Second, make it so crusader strike does something like 75%/125%/150% weapon damage (stackable buff of up to 3 for maybe 10-15 seconds). Bring back that old vengeance back, pallies have had it for 6 years now!

Third, the holy power should be used for inquisition and selfless healer( right now it's completely useless... ) so I'd be healing someone in my team or raid aswell as increasing my damage. Plus, it would make up for my wings to not bypass 50% of reduction effects anymore.

Fourth, the only viable seal for damage is seal of truth and it's been degraded by 25% already and it's not viable for pvp, the two other seals do no damage whatsoever.

Fifth and last, the mastery is garbage, with the current talents I'm pretty much at 3 stacks of holy power all the time, there is no need for a chance on hit to give me 3 again... Make a new mastery that increases holy damage by a set % or make it so my melee swings do additional holy damage or something like that. Something fun would be a mastery that can give me a sword proc like the old warrior talent( probably out of the question though =P ).

Also forgot to mention... WTB crit talents, wether i wear my 6150 pve set or 5/5 wrathful set i have about 28% crit...

Thanks for reading!
Edited by Rykku on 11/30/2010 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
First off, I want my old divine storm back, the current one is gimp

quite on purpose.

AoE is a niche in cata.

Second, make it so crusader strike does something like 75%/125%/150% weapon damage (stackable buff of up to 3 for maybe 10-15 seconds).

why?

( right now it's completely useless... )

WoG and TV both worthless?

Fourth, the only viable seal for damage is seal of truth and it's been degraded by 25% already and it's not viable for pvp, the two other seals do no damage whatsoever.

SoR's cleave is worthless?
Dots don't prevent stealth?

Make a new mastery that increases holy damage by a set %

like the old mastery they switch from?

or make it so my melee swings do additional holy damage or something like that. Something fun would be a mastery that can give me a sword proc like the old warrior talent( probably out of the question though =P ).

the only decent idea here

Also forgot to mention... WTB crit talents, wether i wear my 6150 pve set or 5/5 wrathful set i have about 28% crit...

again that's not an accident, the devs rolled back crit rates on purpose.

Thanks for reading!

the gidgy reads all ^_^
Reply Quote

again that's not an accident, the devs rolled back crit rates on purpose.

Explain why my rogue has over 50% crit unbuffed but my paly can't atleast keep her 35% ?
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Rogue
rogues are rogues, they have agility as their prime stat. They crit a lot.

The numbers are going to be reduced even more by the time you hit 85
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]