[A] <Systemic> recruiting 10 man raiders

85 Human Warrior
Systemic is fielding a 10 man raid team as of Cataclysm, separate from the primary 25 man raid team. This 10 man team is composed of prior 25 man raiders (no alts) unable to commit 4 nights a week to raiding due to RL time constraints. We have 4 positions open for talented, energetic players looking for a fresh start with a strong guild dedicated to superior performance on the Eonar server.

Our raid times will be Tuesday and Thursday night from 8:00 p.m. - Midnight, ST. 8 total raiding hours spread across 2 nights, with consideration given to extra nights for brand new content.

We are recruiting the following classes/roles:

4 spots total available

1-2 Tanks
1-2 Melee
1 Hunter

Preference will be given to Death Knights, Feral Druids, Rogues, and the 1 Hunter.

Feel free to visit our website and turn in an app (cite interest in the 10 man team) at: http://www.systemic-eonar.com/

Or contact me in-game via in-game mail or PST. Thanks for reading!
Edited by Vaivata on 11/30/2010 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
83 Undead Priest
I do this because I want to.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Hi Vai!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Hullo thar!

Team is looking good. Right now our #1 priority is a strong DK Tank. So any DK Tanks interested in starting with a fresh team, feel free to app and send me a pst in-game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]