I, for one, welcome our new disc overlords

58 Draenei Death Knight
And so dawns the age of the disc priest. Forever let they sit on the top of healing parses and dare NO druid, paladin or shaman attempt to outheal them for it is but a lost cause.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ah yes, young death knight, our time has come. I thank thee for showing such respect to your new overlords. We will surely heal you to the best of our abilities. Now, you must appease us with...... A SHRUBBERY!!!
Edited by Mythrandir on 12/1/2010 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Disc has been really good for a while, and they look especially good when you are overhealing an encounter because their shields can't get sniped. I'm guessing you guys just never knew because recount didn't track absorbs :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
holy ftw
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
I, for one, welcome players who just realized that Recount started recording Absorbs, and that Absorbs will always be easier to top meters with because they automatically absorb for up to their full amount without being sniped.

Even then, look at some parses from actual Beta raids. You won't see Disc Priests on top of every meter, or even most meters.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
In previous posts I have stated that preists were a faceroll class. I see not much is going to change this expansion. Trash class imo right next to rogues. Want to see content roll a preist . Want to get in a good guild roll a preist.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
You realize bubbles got the shaft in cata right? Disc are probably going to be tank healing honestly. Not that meters ever mattered and will matter even less in cata. If you beat the fight, healers did their job.
Edited by Aerz on 12/1/2010 10:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
YOUR HATEFUL TEARS SUSTAIN ME! OM NOM NOM NOM!!!

Disc hate is still fascinating. Carry on.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
In previous posts I have stated that preists were a faceroll class. I see not much is going to change this expansion. Trash class imo right next to rogues. Want to see content roll a preist . Want to get in a good guild roll a preist.

lolwut?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

I was going to write out a really long constructive post about why Disc isn't what the OP thinks it is. But then I read this, and found I was also sustained.

Delicious tears!
Edited by Synz on 12/1/2010 11:42 AM PST
Reply Quote

OH YES, THE TEARS.

My hot tub of tears needs more, MORE. YES.

FILL WITH THE TEARS OF HEALERS NO LONGER ABLE TO BLANKET REJUV, SPAM CHAIN HEAL, OR PRESS 2 BUTTONS TO TOP THE METERS.

Now turn on the bubbles. THE BUBBLES I DEMAND THEM IN MY HOT TUB OF QQ.
BATHE IN MY BUBBLING TUB OF GLORY.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

OH YES, THE TEARS.

My hot tub of tears needs more, MORE. YES.

FILL WITH THE TEARS OF HEALERS NO LONGER ABLE TO BLANKET REJUV, SPAM CHAIN HEAL, OR PRESS 2 BUTTONS TO TOP THE METERS.

Now turn on the bubbles. THE BUBBLES I DEMAND THEM IN MY HOT TUB OF QQ.
BATHE IN MY BUBBLING TUB OF GLORY.

LOL I find it ironic that you try to turn it around saying now we need to use more buttons... but then go on to tell us who all you need to do is Cast bubbles aka one button of PW:S

Hehe, I like you. =^.^=
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
in previous posts I have stated that preists were a faceroll class..

I hate to sound redundant, but I don't recall priests being "faceroll" classes ever as long as I played. On my disc/shadow priest I do no facrolling at all, tends to lead to dying and low dps for us.
Edited by Astrazal on 12/1/2010 12:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest

I was going to write out a really long constructive post about why Disc isn't what the OP thinks it is. But then I read this, and found I was also sustained.

Delicious tears!

I love you both. <3 <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Maybe it's because I never raid, but I always assumed that meters were for lame dps tards trying to shine their epeens. Why do healing meters matter? If the healer(s) kept everyone alive, then that's all the counts.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Maybe it's because I never raid, but I always assumed that meters were for lame dps tards trying to shine their epeens. Why do healing meters matter? If the healer(s) kept everyone alive, then that's all the counts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]