Conviction

80 Blood Elf Mage
Anyone that was in Conviction still around on the server? It's been a long time since I was on this server and just curious who still plays on Hydraxis from that old guild.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I was in Conviction for like... a week, back when it was new. Do I count?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
nah...I was in Conviction from SSC to Naxx, around that time more or less....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
If you ever come across Allya (or whatever her name was) please pass on the above information and thank her for making Wrath as dramatic as possible. But be careful, she's obviously bat@!#* crazy.

Or Onslaught (who either got a name-change, faction-change, or both). We need to get the gang back together and have a drama explosion, just like good ol' days.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
I left before the explosion, Onslaught quit soon after from what I remember. Thanks for the info Graph
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
sup
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Priest
^conviction2.0 minus Careyn. WHO IS OBVIOUSLY THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON FROM THAT GUILD.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Yea, I know that Rahba, Wally, and a few others went there. I was denied because I bring drama apparently. Although, that denial help me get into a Top 60 US guild so I'm not bitter about it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
TOP SIXTY?! you must get paid alot of money and blizzard must send you women to your house for killing those pixels so good

anyway, glad youre doing well
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Onslaught does indeed still play. He is on the Horde now.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
I wish...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
What's up Twagen

edit: Haha has graph gotten banned already? Looks like some of his posts up above were deleted.
Edited by Nielic on 12/4/2010 8:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Probably went back on the list of banned people on the old forum and re-banned them all.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Really?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
First ban of the forums!

/commemorative cake
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Seriously, how many old Conviction players are in We Know Girls? wtf...
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
I'm only a friend rank to be honest, don't really have the time to raid on a schedule anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]