Conviction

80 Blood Elf Mage
Ah, I can understand that. I had to cut back my raid schedule as well, only raid 3 days now
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I use to be in conviction "reiatsu"
Your name ring a bell twagen but its far away
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
12/05/2010 12:02 PMPosted by Darkrukia
I use to be in conviction "reiatsu"
Your name ring a bell twagen but its far away

Didn't you ninja-transfer to leave the guild?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Me?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
No, I meant that towards reiatsu, and I'm almost positive he disappeared suddenly at some point during BC.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
lol

Can't wait until 3:01am...at least there is a great football game on tonight to kill some time
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
i xfer , yes , but i stop playing cause i was tired of the game
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Druid
the warrior with an accent, no?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
yup , me
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Used to be in Conviction during SSC - BT, back then the toon name was Thehealer. The lonely shadow priest.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
We all loved thehealer. Honestly its been like what 3 years since bc, i haven't been able to do anything as fun since, cataclysm feels like a ***!ty imitation , hard modes and the random dungeon finder ruined this game. I still play, but i'll never recapture that magic again. Server was fun during bc, and everyone who was part of it was lucky.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
twagen!
<----JonPotter
a ton of us are on arygos

rahba and bubba raid with we know girls, wally and neilic hang there

all the mexis = wolfo, me, adrian, verunn, and the 5000 mil of us are there too.
along with haldorne

aliya even leveld to 85, shes taken a break

onslaught has a priest there too.

basically the core ended up being casuals on arygos except rahba and bubba who are i think #1 over here. not sure.

=D

yazza even renewed to chat with us haha

wheres alorae!!!??

and a few of the cores that were around near the end of the guild, when i didnt play, ended up horde side on hydraxis.

i type too much
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Back in BC? Yeah those were better days. Can't say that I'm complaining now though, things have gotten better since Wrath at the very least.

~Zul
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock

wheres alorae!!!??

What's up Jon!

Alorae is with Seriously Casual over on Sargareas. Her name has one of those funky characters in it I can't make out.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/alor%c3%a2e/simple

Tell Bubba and company I said hi!

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

wheres alorae!!!??

What's up Jon!

Alorae is with Seriously Casual over on Sargareas. Her name has one of those funky characters in it I can't make out.

<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/alor%c3%a2e/simple">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/alor%c3%a2e/simple</a>

Tell Bubba and company I said hi!

Ill tell em you said hello.

i miss bc hydraxis.

i KINDA miss hydraxis in general

flame me now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
02/24/2011 3:05 AMPosted by Sixteenfcali
i miss bc hydraxis.

I never left and I feel the same way.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
<- Twagen

It's about time Ons posted. I actually thought you left the game for good. Glad to hear the Mexis are still kicking. Btw, did Conviction reform?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Sup.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Sup. My bad, I saw a few parses on WoL from Conviction, then I saw that Rahba posted them from his old WoL account that was linked to it. Wish the guild got back together with the same core of players. Those were good times.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
indeed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]