Conviction

85 Dwarf Warrior
Hey guys, i was actually about to post about to find all the conviction peeps as well
Wish you guys were all still alliance side

-Kirby / Paintrainn
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
awww ya paintrainn !

hope all has been well for you old friend.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
<----Wolfo

^_^

so conviction in the remaking? 10 man
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
You wish.

Conviction may be dead but the *!#@#!*s who were in it play on.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
ONS we need to have some more impromptu library readings lol
Reply Quote
83 Gnome Priest
I was in for the twilight of it.

Joined right before Maly25 kill and raided til it broke up.

I miss the guild, it was a good environment.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I miss the good ol days, its just not the same anymore

Is there anyone still Ally on hydraxis besides me and Cuognt? That's all i know of personally
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
was in conviction for the good times.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Careyn for number 1 shadow priest of bc and beyond.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
guys this game is boring
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
what are you gonna do about it adriaann?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
have sex with women
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
wtb more conviction players on hydraxis
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2011 12:23 AMPosted by Onslaught
Server was fun during bc, and everyone who was part of it was lucky.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
02/08/2011 12:23 AMPosted by Onslaught
hard modes and the random dungeon finder ruined this game. I still play, but i'll never recapture that magic again.

Very true. It became too much about equality of outcome instead of equality of oppurtunity. There's way too much anonymity now and less of a feeling of community. I remember during TBC we could all name the faction's/server's "best" tanks, heals, or whatever class. Now everyone is so disconnected.

WoW has become a lobby game. We all chill in Org or Stormwind waiting for the que to pop or our raid summons.

Server was fun during bc, and everyone who was part of it was lucky.

Hydraxis was pretty amazing during TBC. We were a little slow on progression (OK we were bad) and emberstorm was the joke of the competitive pvp scene but we still had our characters, rivalries, and fun back then.

I could feel the declination of the server somewhere around Ulduar and Conviction's death was a big part of Hydraxis's slide in my opinion. I love being on Illidan and part of its' amazing community but still have fond memories of TBC Hydraxis.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hydraxis was pretty amazing during TBC. We were a little slow on progression (OK we were bad) and emberstorm was the joke of the competitive pvp scene but we still had our characters, rivalries, and fun back then.

I could feel the declination of the server somewhere around Ulduar and Conviction's death was a big part of Hydraxis's slide in my opinion. I love being on Illidan and part of its' amazing community but still have fond memories of TBC Hydraxis.

Looking back, progression during TBC was horrific, but either nobody knew any better or nobody cared, the majority most likely falling into the latter. I agree though, lots of great memories and forum posts to accompany them.

I'm not really sure which guilds were still around after we took off, but I do remember not hearing much about the server from contacts that I still had here during Wrath. Not sure I know of a single person still playing here, sadly.
Reply Quote
88 Human Warrior
WTF, you guys got the band back together and no one invited me?!?!?

PS I totally resubbed to post on the forums
Edited by Orphium on 3/28/2011 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
WTF, you guys got the band back together and no one invited me?!?!?

PS I totally resubbed to post on the forums

ORPH!

Missed you man. Hope all is well in EQ land or that place called real life.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Jeez Orph! I miss you man, you need to come back to hang out again

I do agree with Yukio though that this game has become more of a waiting lobby. It was great back in the old days with the competition between KL and Conviction, also knowing who all the best classes were. I was just thinking today how much fun arena was at 70....and ow not fun it is now haha

Wish I could go back...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I was from lvl 20-70 and generally did a lot of nothing.

That is still my favorite pasttime
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]