Malfurion Public Vent info

Malfurion Public vent for pugers and friends alike
NEW INFO FOR SERVER due to a company consolidation. sorry for the inconviance old info will expire OCT 9th

IP/Port

malfpubvent.clanwarz.com - port=4100 - password= Clutzy ( you MUST capitolize the C in Clutzy)

for those not in the know this is a free to use 100 man vent for puggers needing a vent to raid in. just follow the rules in the pop up :) anyone is allowed to use it even for non raiding stuff like BG's or questing or just chatting with malf friends. so use it! :) this is mainly horde but alliance are welcome to :)

thx
DL
Edited by Darkenlordh on 12/22/2011 7:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I approve of said Vent server.
Reply Quote
thank you :) its been there for about 4 years now :)
Reply Quote
Who pays for malf vent just wondering? I always found it random that someone would be paying for a 100 man vent server for random people. Just the random generosity blew my mind, but yeah who ever has set this up thanks. :)
Reply Quote
i do and your welcome :) it started as a replacment guild vent, kara killed the guild, had a 100 man vent collecting dust so opened it to the public :) thats pretty much the story. i pay for it and ask for nothing but people not be jerks to others and have fun :)

DL
Reply Quote
thank darken for being awesome.
Reply Quote
not really :) just a public service is all
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Smells like a trap to me....
Reply Quote
why would it be a trap? belive me i am not that patient to wait over 4 years to spring a trap lol :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
=D Because you're a sick man.
Reply Quote
lol wouldn't that be orc? Horde not Alliance ;p
Reply Quote
merry christmas from malf pub vent :)
Reply Quote
is it possible to get this turned into a sticky?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well ty Darken, I had always wondered about the public vent, you provide an awesome service man.
Reply Quote
14 Troll Priest
I've seen and known this information for awhile.
I've never used this vent. (Just haven't needed it, not because it's a trap). *harhar!*
Still, I've been meaning to say thank you.

So...

Thank you!
Reply Quote
you folks are most welcome:) its there to be used.

dark
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
IM BANNED FOR SOME REASON
AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THE VENT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
IM BANNED FOR SOME REASON
AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THE VENT

it's because of the caps.. preemptive ban ftw.

kidding, btw.

Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
Don't mean to be rude, but if you are banned, banned for a reason. And don't let Dark fool yall, evil guy :) haha
Reply Quote
I thank you for your vent, good sir, it helped me get Reins of the Rusted Proto-Drake because of a PUG that did Ulduar the other night. TY!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]