<Confused> Recruiting For Cataclysm Raiding

85 Human Warlock
<Confused> is the greatest thing since sliced bread
It makes so much sense, that it makes absolutely no sense at all
<Confused> is the center of controversy so controversial, its not really controversial at all.
The sundering has left everyone wondering

Why O why must blizzard destroy the world in one day, only to rebuild it the next so quickly it makes even the most wooden necks spin like greased sprockets.

Why o Why must I choose between Contribute and Fused... when I want the best of everything, and the worst of nothing.

We have combined neither guild to make the amazing, the spectacular, <Confused>

No part of this post makes any sense.

Are you <Confused> ???

Now recruiting.
Edited by Grzzlsptzz on 11/24/2010 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
http://confused.guildomatic.com/
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Serious version.

We are aiming to be a competetive 25man guild focusing on hard modes and server firsts. We are looking to pickup quality people that will help us progress as a guild faster than anyone else.

We are focused on player progression, recruiting on a per-class basis (that is to say we are matching our recruitee's with our most experienced/best players of that particular class, to vet prospective members)

EDITED --- we are a group of people NOT associated with VV in any way shape or form, yet were in "that particular guild" ranging from 2 years to 1 1/2 months. We have made a new guild, that we wish to have a zero tolerance for drama in. If this appeals to you. you may apply at our website, or whisper one of our officers in game.
Edited by Grzzlsptzz on 11/26/2010 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I support this message. Confocused?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I was confused as to why I would give a !@!*, but then I saw it was grzzzzz. So bump.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
I am so confused. :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I support this message. Confocused?

I second this. <Confizzled>, perhaps?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
congoding reporting for duty
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
New forums are really lacking, I mean I want to like bump stuff but its already on the top, need more stuff to troll and what not.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
W/e.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Okay, now I really am confused.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Okay, now I really am confused.

Hence the guild name
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]