<Confused> Recruiting For Cataclysm Raiding

80 Human Warlock
My 2 cents.

No offence to anyone and anyone who knows me should know.

VV after Mr. Nock was not what it used to be at its inception in BC. What may have happend may be unfortunet. It happend get over it and continue in your WoW life. I am like the new guild Confused homeless. So what? Now realy get over it. Yall have a new guild and are getting peaple to start in to Cata. Its 10 man now remember? If you cant get 10 together your F-ed..

BTW VV STOPED raiding a few weeks ago. How can a raiding guild with the VV history stop doing what it duz? We as VV raided till the last day in BC.

The new leadership at the end of VV was good. The play was Good. Players where good.
i know i may upset peaple with the last statement.
Good is not inuff.

Good luck with Confused.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
<3 Evillen, your english is the best, will miss your company in Cataclysm. I hope you find a good new home.

All I wanted is a bit more than 0 notice to start up a new guild or give the people who were in VV for the last bit of wrath a bit more time to decide what they wanted to do for Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
Love you too Mr. Jasna. From our first meating in AQ40 in the joint guild raids. Your a True Lock sir. Stay away from druids
Well except that one you have dinner with.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Love you too Mr. Jasna. From our first meating in AQ40 in the joint guild raids. Your a True Lock sir. Stay away from druids
Well except that one you have dinner with.

:) She needs some more practice on cooking those dinners ;)
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Oh another thing, We have some VV locks in this thread, I am pretty sure I always said that jasna and evillen were superior to me, perhaps they can confirm/deny that?

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Oh another thing, We have some VV locks in this thread, I am pretty sure I always said that jasna and evillen were superior to me, perhaps they can confirm/deny that?

I even said kj (killingjoke) was better, and kj couldn't spam shadow bolts back in BC without some help. Though he did make amends by hellfiring to death on KT when TMM would have got immortal.

Killingjoke the Mortal.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
edit: nvm
Edited by Jasna on 11/27/2010 10:04 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]