<Confused> Recruiting For Cataclysm Raiding

85 Human Warlock
Personally I don't like going into peoples wall of texts and taking it apart one by one, because really, the real wall of text that would tell the whole story on both sides would be huge and noone would read and I doubt the whole of tlord really care about the drama.

(well some probably have made some popcorn and are reminiscing on good old tlord drama threads)

I will try leave it at this:
Nock created the guild
Nock retired the guild

Somewhere in there we had good times and some bad times.

Cataclysm is here, so we will have lots of times to kill each other in Tol Barad and possibly other bgs too. Prob world pvp where we will camp each other and the cool stuff like that.

And I will be able to stay on the latest and get the last laugh because I live on some island in the middle of nowhere that has Christmas during summer.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
OMG page 3
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
<Confused> we aren't Vires Veneratio

The end.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
We all love reggy, thats the main thing.

"Oh dear"
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
PAGE FOUR?

EDIT: NOPE LOL
Edited by Flashed on 11/25/2010 11:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
I'm even more confused. Someone help me!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Why do you insist on mucking up every thread that has a former member of "Vires Veneratio"? Can we please recruit in peace? I mean honestly, all we are trying to do is move on into a new horizon. The reasons why everyone in Splatty left is their OWN business, and the reason we are trying to start again is OUR business. You can argue semantics by saying "You're using the VV namesake as a recruiting method", but the truth is that we were in Vires Veneratio. We stuck around when it got a little hazy, we stayed to the bitter end until we were forcibly removed. We contributed.

There is no denying that the members who are now in our lovely rag-tag cluster of raiders are here to stay, and in my eyes have no need to prove their loyalty to us other than by devoting their selves to the guild. Don't make this coming off as arrogant, it is simply a clarification. No need to troll a recruitment thread for something that you have zero special-interest and very little gain out of. Grzz is such a great guy, and is a great raid leader. That's that.

As far as what the future has to hold for the renegades of Vires Veneratio, yes I said it, is to hit Cataclysm hard with 25 man raiding. Take it from me, we aren't hesitant in the LEAST to remove the Vires Veneratio brand from any of our beings. We are Confused, not Vires Veneratio. Bismarck is our Guild Leader, not Nock, not Aliareggy (Later buddy). This is the beginning of a whole new beast.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
this thread is awesome, please continuefused? or something...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
hi friends!

tehe I look like shank
Edited by Bruzey on 11/26/2010 8:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
this thread is awesome, please continuefused? or something...

HI SUNCHIPS
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
As awesome as this thread is, no one who looks at this won't think your guild is going to be anything but drama. Good luck with your endeavors though, I had a guild disband before Wrath for the exact same reason as I suppose VV did.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]