<Confused> Recruiting For Cataclysm Raiding

85 Human Warlock
A lot of us made sacrifices to the guild in order to try progress, thats generally how guilds work.

No need to get all against Grzz, it was never his decision to be officer, nock made that decision, if you didn't like blame nock not Grzz. He has his personality and obviously you guys didn't like it, thats why your over on horde doing your thing. Maybe nock should have retired the guild then, but he didn't and here we are now.

The people in confused like him, or they wouldn't be there, most will see what happens when cata comes and go from there.

Everyone has a history, that's just life. People grow and develop as a person from their experiences.
Reply Quote
I like tacos *EDIT*

All I can say w/o getting forum banned :|
Edited by Trikia on 11/26/2010 1:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
I don't have any personal grudges against anyone in this game, and my decisions to do things are mine and mine alone. As Jasna said, I created the guild, and I decided to retire it. Maybe I should have done it 8 months ago, maybe not. But I've done it now.

When I promoted Grzz, Jasna and Squirrels, I explicitly stated that they would either light a fire under everyone to get the guild back on track, or the guild would go down in a ball of flame. In my opinion, the second option is what took place. I took the guild back as I always said I would if it died, and in my opinion, VV is no more.

99% of the people who play this game don't care about names, history or ideals. I'm part of the 1% of people that do. The people who created VV and turned it into the server's best guild in BC are the people I enjoyed playing with. VV never hit that level again in WotlK for a laundry list of reasons that don't really matter anymore.

I wish you the best of luck in the efforts in your new guild.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I totally respect that nock, I just wished you would have given us warning :(
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
So is this guild a merge between CONtribute and FUSED? Will there be cake and pie?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Oh another thing, We have some VV locks in this thread, I am pretty sure I always said that jasna and evillen were superior to me, perhaps they can confirm/deny that?

WARLOCK CONTEST?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
WARLOCK CONTEST?

do want.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
bump for paladins, surely there are some out there??
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Just so everyone knows.........I would win any warlock contest.

Also, I am super drunk right now. Win.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Oh another thing, We have some VV locks in this thread, I am pretty sure I always said that jasna and evillen were superior to me, perhaps they can confirm/deny that?

You should also include me in this. I am superior in rl looks and in game skill to you.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue

You should also include me in this. I am superior in rl looks and in game skill to you.

I vote kj for #1 lockizzle fo shizzzle
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I liked your comment Grzz. It's like facebook and youtube banged and out came the new wow forums.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
I seem to remember I "Evillen" was/am a bigger drunk than you KJ. Confirm/Deny?

Bump for Confused for pally.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]