<Confused> Recruiting For Cataclysm Raiding

100 Orc Warlock
Bumping so hard
Reply Quote
I came like this. This you... I turn, I feel the wind, I turn very strong...

Yeah, I see. I banked so hard...
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Needs more wuggle ~~
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
oh hai..i did a barrel roll and ended up here
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
WHO REMEMBER WHEN THE FORUMS USED TO BE LIKE THIS??????

THUNDERLORD GET YOUR GAME BACK.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Awesome necro, and it appears I missed out on some good forum drama while doing Army stuff. I don't even know where to start!

Diaz didn't seem to realize that VV collected every server first in SWP, as well as being the first guild to complete a bear run. Consider the fact that the guild wasn't even formed until CKD/Nightfall had everything but Vashj and Kael dead in SSC/TK, and that's pretty astounding.

Having a huge role in both CKD and VV during that era of the game, I can say with 100% confidence that VV was a significantly better guild from top to bottom. Often times in CKD, we couldn't kill a boss like Vashj or Kael (after they were "on farm") unless every Druid had a rebirth, every Shaman had an Ankh, and all the Locks had a soulstone active on our suspect healers.

Also, I don't even know how anyone would put Tribute in the conversation for TBC, their only server firsts in T5 were Lurker/Morogrim as they got more people to finish the old attunement process before CKD. They weren't even first on Nightbane, Gruul or Magtheridon. Granted they were the best guild w/o question for most of Wrath, but were a step behind in TBC.

Regarding Nightfall, they were a solid guild throughout TBC. They never outright dominated any particular dungeon but were a model of consistency.

Well, that's enough "cool story, bro" from me. Time to go save the world.
Edited by Lau on 11/29/2012 5:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Lets bump this. Too much fun.

VV was the best!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
<3 CKD and VV. good times back in the day
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Heff!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
heyyyyyyy KJ! hey its my bday today. i think you should invite me to a 25/10H garrosh kill. just saying. haha.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
and again VV ruled everything SUNWELL best instance ever, outside of naxx 40
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]