Holy Word

85 Undead Priest
Is there going to a FIX for this? Still can't macro it properly to anything.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Yeah I held high hopes for this patch to fix this. Tooltips are fixed now but macros are still a no-go.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Seem's cancelling Chakra still resets the CD on Chastise.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Yeah, I'm a little annoyed at this too. Seems we have to put up with a barely functional spell till Cata comes out.

Solidifies the argument that Dev's don't play priests though. Hoho. :P
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Yeah, I'm a little annoyed at this too. Seems we have to put up with a barely functional spell till Cata comes out.

probably why we were the bottom class for at least one thing for the past 6 years.
Glad we moved up though lol
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest

probably why we were the bottom class for at least one thing for the past 6 years.
Glad we moved up though lol

I don't get this logic. If the devs played a class they would buff it? That doesn't make sense. If they didn't play a class or test in any way then my guess would be that the class's relative power would be all over the board; it would be totally random. Sometimes it would be super overpowered, and sometimes it would be weak. If something is consistently bad, as you see it, then doesn't that mean someone is testing something?

It all comes down to this: Play a priest if you think it's fun. Don't play a priest if you don't think it's fun. I do think it's very fun, so my priest will be one of my 2 "mains" (one on each realm I play on) in Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I've used mouseover macros for years. This thing is throwing me off and it's really annoying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]