Hear ye, hear ye ~

85 Night Elf Hunter
This is a formal challenge to anyone willing to take me on in a duel. I'm trying to learn different classes and any help would be appreciated. 50g if you win, 10g for your time. Pro's please don't be discouraged to drop by, I'm not a push over. :P

This challenge is also being extended to any Horde players willing to give it a go, although I will not be able to pay you, at least we can have some fun. :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
How many times are you good for

Like, can I farm you for cash
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I'm good for as long as I don't get bored. I don't think you'll be able to farm me on a warrior though.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
That's ok.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warlock
I can always spread the love
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
For the obvious reason that this is an amazing name for a femme dwarf
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Gladiator or bust. Thanks.
Edited by Kelissa on 11/28/2010 12:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Seems race change lags any update to the avatar, I should be a gnome. :(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Lol. Troll'd
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
but seriously. If you take anything I've said on the hunter forums serious, then I've succeeded.

Honestly, I'm just trying to duel, have fun and win BGs till cata. My reactions are slow because I usually play high, and I remember telling you I never dueled a hunter before. You're a good hunter, How, but ease up off the d!ck and realize this is just a game; fun will be had.

Edit: Not once did I say I could beat the Gladiator. Not once did I call anyone out. Let's duel again some time, shall we?
Edited by Tekniquez on 11/28/2010 10:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
lol sup guys dont get mad im just gettin stoned trollin' the internet lol so mad

i do mad drugs like weed irl all the time then go on the internet

real talk
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
Howishotbow,

"I didn't beat you in a duel...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw"

Sincerely,
Tekniquez
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Aww, you guys are just jelly :_)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Iasm sooooi fukin wasasted i doont eveen seeee thaa sscreen.

TL;DR
I've I said anything wrong, it was because i was trolling. If I suck it is because I'm high not because I'm bad.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Lovetunnels, can we be frens?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
The only one I've dueled here is Howishot, and I'm still waiting for other people. I get a feeling I'm gonna get a lot of "you're-not-worth-my-time"s, however.

Also, when I dueled Howishotbow, I only had 2 set wrathful, WG shoulders, and the arena bow. I never once said I lost because I was high, and I'm not saying I lost because of the gear difference. Get off the hate-express and jump on the love train. ~~<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]