Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

85 Orc Warlock
Anyone else play it? I just beat it roughly 15 minutes ago and I cant even really understand wtf just happened.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I have it as well. I'm only on the 8th? memory sequence though. I've been spending a lot of time doing side missions.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Is Brotherhood more varied than the original? I couldn't even get through it due to amazingly boring repetition. Rescue, pickpocket, climb, repeat.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Is Brotherhood more varied than the original? I couldn't even get through it due to amazingly boring repetition. Rescue, pickpocket, climb, repeat.

I liked this one a hell of a lot more then the first two. Having assassins at your call and with all the side missions possible theres a lot to do.

I did some of the side missions but theres a lot to do. I've only got one more district to rebuild then I'll have 100% rebuilt. Then its off to do all the "Guild Faction" challenges which are more of a PITA then I thought they'd be.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
The variety is there, lots of missions are a repeat (in 'objective' only) of an earlier mission, but the pacing and presentation completely kills that "OH GOD! This AGAIN??!" feeling.

Sequence 7, everything rebuilt, got my Romulous armor and dagger, just need to finish thieves and mercenary side missions, then it's the game... got roughly half of the flags.

nothing, in my opinion, is sending your assassins in to polish off a few bad-guys who just happen to be too close to something you want...

so much fun.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue

Assassin's Creed 1 sucked. The only thing it had was the template for a good sequel. 2 and Brotherhood, on the other hand...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
http://kotaku.com/5699599/assassins-creed-2011-will-be-a-big-game

good thing we won't have to wait too long for a continuation.

...at least not as long as we have for golden sun 3...
Edited by Tarneth on 12/1/2010 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
http://kotaku.com/5699599/assassins-creed-2011-will-be-a-big-game

good thing we won't have to wait too long for a continuation.

...at least not as long as we have for golden sun 3...

Game play in the original Assassin's Creed was tedious and.. boring.

however, the story was nothing short of amazing.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
agreed. however, the story sequences were, and still are, imo, few and too far between. ESPECIALLY the Desmond scenes in 2 and brotherhood. however, i DID love what little there was in all of the games. In fact, Desmond is what will keep bringing me back, even if the games start to suck.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Beat it, while time warner decided to do "maintenance" in my area 3 hours after launch (grr at time warner for that) The ending made me go "WTF!?" blew my mind, wonder where they're going to go with the storyline with that. Kinda curious why you decided to post this on realm forums rather than general discussion :P
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Have any of you guys fallen through the world yet? other than that and a few other annoying bugs i thought brotherhood more than made up for any of its repetitive shortcomings with its sheer entertainment value; I usually don't do all the side missions but I found myself fixing up Rome and finding all the flags even after I had completed the story.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
12/13/2010 6:18 AMPosted by Revaniz
Kinda curious why you decided to post this on realm forums rather than general discussion :P

Realm forums aren't general?

....ppl do more than sell stuff on trade chat.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
"Kinda curious why you decided to post this on realm forums rather than general discussion :P"

[EDITED BECAUSE QUOTES AREN'T WORKING]

Because you know other people on your realm, and realm forums have a small enough pool of posters you can develop a sense of a "forum community." It's more fun to chat about things in a community.
Edited by Eldaryx on 12/13/2010 3:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Posted by Eldaryx
Because you know other people on your realm, and realm forums have a small enough pool of posters you can develop a sense of a "forum community." It's more fun to chat about things in a community.

I like that answer.

I wish it would have at least shown what happened after Desmond killed Lucy : / that's a terribly painful ending, I was hoping for something to happen after credits like some other games then it just put you back in game. Great game
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just in case anyone is wondering, its $37.99 on Amazon right now for PS3 and XB360. Today only.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A5YWGR2RXZX63?ie=UTF8&docId=1000208101&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=02W5833CPGY8CBY1HWD3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Great game, everyone should have a chance to play it.

ALSO, now that someone has spoiled the ending, gotta say, I don't think Lucy is dead. There are a lot of theories around, but there have been loads of stomach stabbings in the AC series that people have survived.

Guess we'll find out in a little under a year :)
Reply Quote
58 Worgen Warlock
*SPOILERS*

Well there's many theories as to how the game really ended.
1) She was a Templar (how else could she know everything about the Templar's movements)
2) You're actually in another Animus in the future as a different person
3) Every assassin in the Assassin's Creed has lost something they've really cared about which made them even stronger because they had nothing to lose. So in order for desmond to be who he needs to be, he cannot have any ties to human emotions like that.
4) She's dead and you just have to deal. =)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Animus inside of an Animus? Dude I want it to be that.

Inception.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]