Recuperate Broken?

85 Undead Rogue
It's only healing me for 155hp. 2% of my HP works out to roughly 650hp.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it just broken?

Thanks.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Nerfed.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Reading comprehension ftl.

I'm aware of the 3% to 2% nerf. However 2% of my maximum HP is not 155hp. As I clearly stated in my post, the math doesn't add up. The skill reads as "...to restore 2% of your maximum health every 3 seconds."

2% of 32k is not 155.

So either the skill is broken, or I'm missing something.

Edited by Pravum on 11/26/2010 7:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warrior
You're right 2% of 31464 is not 155, it's 629.28 So yeah I'd say recuperate is broken. I usually don't even bother using it on my rogue anymore because it's that damn useless. If I kill something now that had 5 pnts on it I usually pop SND instead of Recuperate.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Imp Recup for me is healing at 1.6-1.7k a tick. With Quickening it's like 1.9-2k. Sometimes I have a CSK on, so the numbers vary. Seems better than what we previously had.

red: By previous, I mean pre-Recuperate where we had nothing.
Edited by Elinthia on 11/26/2010 8:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
70 Undead Warrior
Aye, not having anything at all was a kick in the nuts for sure. I can't tell if imp recuperate is good enough to get at lower levels or not. The energy gain seems really nice though. Worth it even at lower levels?

Edit : Dur not Imp Recup, Energetic Recup..
Edited by Rhodar on 11/26/2010 9:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
DoA
Imp Recup for me is healing at 1.6-1.7k a tick. With Quickening it's like 1.9-2k. Sometimes I have a CSK on, so the numbers vary. Seems better than what we previously had.

this makes me destroy all healer pvp people ;) they give up once there around half and im still maxed health
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
this makes me destroy all healer pvp people ;) they give up once there around half and im still maxed health

lie

And deceit

and Subterfuge
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

lie

And deceit

and Subterfuge

Propaganda
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue

id like to transfer to your server.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Hmm, definitely bugged :O
Edited by Real on 11/26/2010 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Latest build has recup as 1% of maximum health. You guys need to check the hotfixes.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Hmm, you'll need to point that hotfix out to me, for I am blind :( Checked the 4.0.3 known issues thread, the 4.0.3a Hotfixes, the bug report forum, even mmo-champion. And if the OP's numbers are accurate, it's sitting at 0.5% :O Oh well, bound to be recognized and fixed in time :)
Reply Quote
I think peep misunderstand the use of Recup... You should pop it as soon as possible as you should of choosen his sister "Energetic recovery"... why....

Nothing better than premed, recup and then ss and start fighting.... I get 1300hp + 12 energy every tick and thats when I need it. Most peeps put it on when they are less than 50%... TO LATE...

It allows me to kill warriors even through there bleeds
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Latest build has recup as 1% of maximum health. You guys need to check the hotfixes.

And you need to do some math. Even at 1% it still doesn't add up right. 1% of my HP isn't 155hp. It's closer to 320.

Which in itself is practically useless. Why do Blizzard continue to nerf this skill. Leave it at 2% please. =\
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Afaik Recuperate has only been nerfed once and that was from 3% to 2%, bringing it to 4% of your total health talented with Improved Recuperate, the numbers I'm seeing on myself seem to confirm this. Please don't tell me it got stealth nerfed again, that 1% already hit pretty hard as far as my old world soloing goes.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Why do Blizzard continue to nerf this skill. Leave it at 2% please. =\

People complain about it because it's new, pre-patch if you died to a rogue it was all about how over powered a binary stun lock was. Now it's Recuperate, because apparently when we have Recuperate up we're some impervious deity.

red for grammar.
Edited by Elinthia on 11/27/2010 8:22 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]