Shadow Embrace effect

after the 12% lock nerf i decided to check how bad affy and destro was effected... I also decided to try the drain affy.

A problem I ran into when you would normaly fire haunt SE would drop off

because of this i'm not sure a true drain is gonna work, unless SE time is extended by 1 or 2 secs

i was just wondering what other classes would feel about this, cuz it isnt the buff me buff me cry

SE - your shadow bolt and haunt spells apply the shadow embrace effect, increasing all shadow periodic damage dealt to the target by you by 5%. stacks up to 3 times

i believe the timer on it now is about 12 secs since that is the haunt effect and for max dps haunt needs to hit when the last haunt is coming back

being that se isnt that desired of a PvP effect, there isnt much effect.
for PvE it doesnt change much then timing and feel of affliction if you want to drop the cast time SBs.

is any other affy lock noticing this problem or is it just me, i know i was thrilled when i heard drain is gonna be viable. but we need a little help from the devs
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]