Immortalis 25s for H DSoul Now w/ Legendary!

1 Draenei Warrior

Current Progress in 25:
Magmaw (Server First), Chimaeron(pre-Nerf)

While I always thought bragging about server firsts, particularly non-heroic ones, was a bit silly - neither of these appears to be true according to wowprogress. 3rd on the server for Magmaw and it looks like the Chimaeron kill was on the day of the hotfix unless that website is more bugged than just not counting 25 man kills if its been killed on 10 man by that same guild.

edit: Unless you were just bragging about the first 25 man kill, in which case it should probably read "Magmaw (first 25 man to kill an easy boss that 2 10 man guilds already killed)"
Edited by Plsdonthitme on 2/23/2011 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It was 25 man, and I am proud of my raiders, always will be. There is enough negativity in wow and in the forums. That is the reason why, no matter who makes the kill, I will support and cheer them on and you will see it in these forums.

Despite your intentions, thank you for the bump. Our main recruitment focus at this time is for a few more DPS.

Edited by Viveka on 2/23/2011 2:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
It was 25 man, and I am proud of my raiders, always will be. There is enough negativity in wow and in the forums. That is the reason why, no matter who makes the kill, I will support and cheer them on and you will see it in these forums.

Despite your intentions, thank you for the bump. Our main recruitment focus at this time is for a few more DPS.

A proud bump for the long awaited Nef kill.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
:) Thanks Hopo

There is still space for a Fire/Arcane Mage
Ret Paladin
Ele/Enhancement Shaman
and others! With Nefarian Down now, we are really excited to start our progress in heroics.
Edited by Viveka on 2/25/2011 2:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are looking for a 25 progression guild with excellent folks, check out our website. www.immortalisguild.org. Updated needs have been posted on the front page.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hmmm, need to find something more exciting than progression, nice people and baked goods.

Killing noobs??? Had a fun Sunday just grouping and doing battlegrounds to get everyone their resilience gear up and running.

We ran Molten Core, BLW and both AQs, for fun, achievements on alts, and for some gear that just looks neat.

Those are the some of the things we do in our off time, when we are not raiding and pushing new fights.

We are done with Bastion on normal and done with Blackwing on normal, so we are ready to begin heroics on both of these raids starting Tuesday. Al'Akir is the only normal boss we have not downed and our first attempts on him will begin on Monday.

Our applications are still open for those last few exceptional DPS. Swing on by our website: www.immortalisguild.org, or talk to one of our officers online (Slypher, Roarpow, Viveka) to begin the application process.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I will pay your healers 5c each for allowing slypher to die as often as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You may have better luck paying off the SUV drivers... <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We can now run heroics in each of the three raids. Super exciting. There are a few more dps slots available, and we don't mind helping a little with gearing as long as the talent is there.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/28/2011 12:21 PMPosted by Scandális
I will pay your healers 5c each for allowing slypher to die as often as possible.

Though a little low we can work something out, send me a tell in game.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
I loved you since I knew you
I wouldn't talk down to you
I have to tell you just how I feel
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
03/01/2011 10:06 AMPosted by Klanimal

Though a little low we can work something out, send me a tell in game.

Ok 10c!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ROXANNE!!!!

Woot have our mage and ret paladin recruits. Biggest needs at this time are a second Rogue and an Enhancement Shaman. I also would not say no to one more healer.

In restless dreams, I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp

Edited: Fixed Enchantment Shaman to Enhancement Shaman! I know all shamans are enchanting people but probably better to specify the spec :)
Edited by Viveka on 3/4/2011 9:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
recruit recruit recruit the leet dps
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This will be updated on the front page as well. Topping charts is awesome and incredible, but raid utility can't be underestimated.

Hunters, Shamans, and one more ret paladin would be wonderful as we keep plugging away at progression.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Heroic Halfus slated for tomorrow.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
You're on your knees, begging please, stay with me!!
But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Heroic Halfus is dead on 25 man. Happily pushing along in progression.
If you are interested in applying talk to any of us online or check out our website.

www.immortalisguild.org

We are currently accepting all classes.

:)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Magic everywhere in this thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]