Master Post - Racial Lore Guides: Horde

(Sticky)

30 Gnome Mage
Could you do goblins? That would be awesome
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Could you do goblins? That would be awesome

This is a group of guides written on the old forums, a lot (if not all) by an old WrA member called Quill. She(He?) is no longer on this realm. I think.
Reply Quote
30 Gnome Mage
ahhhhh, that sucks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, but it would be awesome if we could get someone who researchs all about the race and post it up. Along with any corrections needed.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump, as this should never fall off the top of the page.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shameless bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Shameless bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Shameful bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
reported for sticky! ;D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And bump! Please Report for stickies! :D
Reply Quote
61 Troll Mage
Bumping for being important.

Also guys, we can basically make things sticky ourselves with enough clicks of the "like" button.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
o.o I clicked "like" and then BAM it was up on a sticky.

*stares at hands*

my fingers are ~magical~
O.O

Here's your cookie...
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you so much for re-posting this. This will help a lot. Thank you so much again. ^(^_^)^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You're welcome and Thank you everyone for getting this stickied! :) Since I will be on two weeks of bedrest due to a surgery next weekend, (I at least get one day to play Cata! :D) I may go ahead and post up some racials.

I already have Goblin to do, any others?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I think it'd be funny to make a "RPing an Ogre" guide.

Step one- Get the Gordok costume
Step two- ???
Step three- Profit
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
All of these posts have now (finally) been copied and archived on the Daily Thread site, in the event of something happening to these.
Reply Quote
84 Worgen Warlock
Anyway we could get one of these for the Alliance?

:D
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Nice, I'd love a goblin guide though if you could work on it.
Reply Quote
It was a fantastic post. I'm not from Wyrmrest, but I have a few alts there. I am curious as to somethings about Forsaken Roleplay. Being new to it, I want to know how things work. I've seen some Forsaken Roleplayers literally falling apart, letting fingers fall off, pulling whole arms out of their sockets and waving them around. I like the idea, but is it lore acceptable? I know from the new Shattering Forsaken Starter Quests, some Forsaken mention being stitched together, not having their original hands, so I'm curious if stitching is the only thing holding us together, is it possible to fall apart? I'm a humorous roleplayer, and I could think of a few hilarious scenarios. Please help!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]