Engineering is falling off the deep end again

85 Draenei Shaman
Every expansion engineering has gotten teh short stick.

Just when it was almost good enough, they nerf it :(

Stop it.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman

Stop it.

Not until profession justice is served sir!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
While I agree that engineering could use some help (right now from a DPS perspective there's no reason to take it anymore. I'm really feeling I should just reroll herb/alch, but I don't want to lose all my gadgets or recipes).

Nitro boosts aren't a huge DPS boost for most melee classes due to alternative speed boosts that make up for some of the increased uptime and are on shorter cooldowns, allowing them to be used more often.

Most of the new tinkers are on the belt now. Why stack so much on it? Personally, I'd move 1 to helm, the invisibility tinker to cloak, and 1 or 2 to belt. Ideally it feels like each item should have a couple different tinkers on it, that way we're forced to make interesting choices. Parachute or invis? Interesting. Parachute or nothing? Boring.

Not having a viable melee glove enchant that compares to the int on use effect is bad design though.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
NM
Edited by Rosepower on 12/1/2010 6:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I like how they have 3 glove enchants for Engineering that are useful for casters in some way, and only one of those is useful for melee.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]