[Horde] Thistle Tea Recipe

85 Blood Elf Priest
Would anyone lucky enough to still have access to the recipe for Thistle Tea be willing to sell me one for my rogue for, say, 50g?

P.S. If Blizz is listening, could rogues at least get some kind of energy restoring consumable (that doesn't weaken as you level) in Cataclysm? Maybe a new alchemy recipe? Even warriors get rage-restoring potions, and it gives Blood Elf rogues a pretty big advantage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Doesn't this thing go for like 100k?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
If it's a discontinued recipe.... LOL 50G!

Seriously though, if you can't get it anymore or it's extremely rare whatever look towards the 1k+ range, not 50 gold. Like that stupid Bloodsail Parrot that I've seen sell for 12k and that thing is just a rare drop.

.0000000000000001% is better then not at all.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
To be honest, I only have about 80g at the moment, i'm terrible at making/saving gold. But in any case, it was my understanding that people who have done the quest before it was removed are still able to buy it from a vendor for a few silver whenever they want, or was that removed as well?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
To be honest, I only have about 80g at the moment, i'm terrible at making/saving gold. But in any case, it was my understanding that people who have done the quest before it was removed are still able to buy it from a vendor for a few silver whenever they want, or was that removed as well?

Rogues can buy it, but its BoP.

The recipe that can be traded had to have been done in Vanilla WoW, and the person had to not learn the recipe and still have it. The odds of all those things makes the price skyrocket, and it usually sells for over 50k.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Rogues can buy it, but its BoP.

The recipe that can be traded had to have been done in Vanilla WoW, and the person had to not learn the recipe and still have it. The odds of all those things makes the price skyrocket, and it usually sells for over 50k.

Dang. Oh well, nevermind then.
Edited by Sebak on 11/27/2010 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]