Holy Pal nerf extreme??

85 Goblin Warlock
I realise we were a bit OP before the patch, but to take Holy Shock and cut it in half and then I only gain holy power while being attacked every 8 seconds is dumb. With how much CC there is today Pals will just get locked down in Arena while we watch out team mates get S$#@ on. There have been times during a BG where I have been unable to cast for 30 seconds because of different stun DR then Silences on top of that. These nerfs are dumb. Thanks again Blizzard for sucking at balancing the game.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Your holy shock isnt getting cut in half.....The base coeffiecent is. So your only losing half your base. Your spell power is still going to effect the spell the same. Your not getting nerf'd into the ground.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
You will live. If other healers aren't supposed to survive endlessly then why should your spec be any different? You just said you know you were a bit OP, so get over it.

Also with your exo spam with high amounts of haste does you holy pally's good atm, but at lvl 85 you wont be able to do that when mana scales differently cuz at that point if you try to spam exo you will run out of mana faster then cat duke on a linoleum floor. Enjoy shocking the crap outta ppl while you can.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
holy shock got nerfed by 33% and you generate holy power more slowly. but divine light is now usable with infusion of light. So its not all bad. you just have to manage your cooldowns and use spell priority and you can own.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
... I lick the tears from the cheeks of tera-bad Holy Paladins; Mmm delicious! Nom nom nom nom! Fear mah REBUKE!! ... Nom.

Oh-- where was I?

Yeah. L2Heal, dude-- the thing is... they're trying to reduce the endless cycle of survivability, where you live for a YEAR ... with a DPSer pounding the snot out of you... the idea is, that to win 1 on 1 ... you should actually have to use resources; and potentially run out of resources killing 1 person. Because you're not a DPSer, and you shouldn't be able to outlast 3 damage dealers pounding on you indefinately. Or even 2. Or 1. (Remember -- indefinately.)

Fights gotta end someday. And Flash of Light (and consequently Rebuke! ) is in the paladin spell-books for a reason. Skill ... prediction ... premeditation ... and timing.
Edited by Heglamore on 11/29/2010 1:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I realise we were a bit OP before the patch, but to take Holy Shock and cut it in half and then I only gain holy power while being attacked every 8 seconds is dumb. With how much CC there is today Pals will just get locked down in Arena while we watch out team mates get S$#@ on. There have been times during a BG where I have been unable to cast for 30 seconds because of different stun DR then Silences on top of that. These nerfs are dumb. Thanks again Blizzard for sucking at balancing the game.

The Druid community would like a word with you about the latest nerfs...
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Mage
"Yeah. L2Heal, dude-- the thing is... they're trying to reduce the endless cycle of survivability, where you live for a YEAR ... with a DPSer pounding the snot out of you... the idea is, that to win 1 on 1 ... you should actually have to use resources; and potentially run out of resources killing 1 person. Because you're not a DPSer, and you shouldn't be able to outlast 3 damage dealers pounding on you indefinately. Or even 2. Or 1. (Remember -- indefinately.) "

Umm...DRUID much? faceroll druids have been doing this just by rolling HoT's since mid-TBC, and nobody ever nerfs them.

Because Bliz has got money for brains..

All they had to do was NERF gear.. Have they EVER thought of that! They keep bringing more and more powerful gear.. and then NERF abilities.. STOP with the GEAR..NERF Gear.. that way you wont have to keep nerfing abilities!!

Except that abilities are balanced around gear...
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I honestly hate PvPing as a Holy Paladin now. I happened to be a pretty good one, breaknig 1800 rating in 2v2, 3v3, and 5v5.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Umm...DRUID much? faceroll druids have been doing this just by rolling HoT's since mid-TBC, and that's why they've been nerfed into the ground.

fix't
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]