RAF,

5 Orc Mage
Hi, I just started playing WoW again after taking off for a year. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in leveling with me. I would like to level all the new class/race combos that just came out for cata. I would like to recruit you! Let me know if you are interested. thanks.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
Didn't you hear? RAF is a ruse.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
hey i am currently looking to be recruited and wanting to make either a night elf rogue or a night elf druid but i cannot provide the cd key but after the first month of free play i will provide all of the game time and i would love to make atleast two level 80-85 characters and i would love to play on server Illidan but the server is not that important.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
the best way to get ahold of me is to email at mrlunmin@gmail.com
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I am looking to level up a mage,lock,war,and rogue through raf so ill be on every day i know how to play played 6 years so i know every thing there is 5877072487 -text me
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
09/19/2011 06:55 PMPosted by Brôxan
I am looking to level up a mage,lock,war,and rogue through raf so ill be on every day i know how to play played 6 years so i know every thing there is 5877072487 -text me

Why would you ever put your number on an open forums....
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
09/19/2011 06:55 PMPosted by Brôxan

ill do it
Reply Quote
Hey
Im looking to be recruited and lvl ASAP , sick of lvling along . Experienced player , if u are as well lving would be joke ! Account upgrades on you. if your interested mail me at odbayarb@hotmail.com
preferring to play in US Tichendrius top pvp server,
Cheers

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
Am looking for someone to Recruit to get rocket mount! Playing on Khaz modan! Will pay for slow riding mount(60%) if anyone wants to join plz whisper me in-game
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey I'm interested in a Rocket mount (from (RaF) or the Specteral Mount (from SoR) so if anyone is interested i would be delighted to help, i am in Saurfang. Also now you get a boosted character to lvl 80 when i give the person a RaF or SoR so email me on nate_g95@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
14 Human Mage
When
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]