Casualty re-awakens and I need my team :)

Well here I am on the forums after having cussed many of my old members over the years for recruiting here...everyone has a million new alts though and I can't keep track of them all sooooo.

For those of you that do not know us, Casualty is a very old Fenris guild that fades in and out through expansions. We are typically made of of a small group of late night players who have known one another for years. We have been kind of a big family who tends to keep our interactions pretty casual and try to focus on having a good time. That being said I expect all my players to be able to focus on the task at hand and effectively work together to clear content rapidly as we always have been able to do.
-We will accept newer players as well as asking for our friends of years to return to the fold.
-If you are totally new to this game, we are willing teach you a lot about it, but you better have a damn thick skin :)
-Our focus is 10 man content to keep things moving quickly without the delays of 25 peoples restroom and smoking habits :)
-Raid times are typically after midnight but this may vary depending on the players schedules as the guild reforms.
- Pingwing, Aegaeon, Berunne, Cyber, and myself all are on sporadically. Send us a tell if you want info or invited back home. If you can't find me do a guild search for Tuatha Treasach....any toon there is me or my daughter :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump for some old friends, and some good people!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
good people
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]