Cata Profession Leveling?

76 Night Elf Hunter
I heard some where that you'll be using Wrath mats to level professions from 450-465 in Cata. I can't find anything confirming this, does anyone know if that's true?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I think that depends on how much of a stockpile you have when cata starts.

I know I have enough cooking mats to make a few dozen fish feasts, so that's how I'll start off cooking (fish feast is orange at 450). Similarly, I have a decent stockpile of enchanting mats I intend to use for the early levels.

I have yet to look into tailoring, though, but cloth tends to fall from trees anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
You can use Wrath mats, but you don't have to. Cataclysm recipes start at 425 skill with a few easy recipes to get you to 450.
Reply Quote
76 Night Elf Hunter
You can use Wrath mats, but you don't have to. Cataclysm recipes start at 425 skill with a few easy recipes to get you to 450.

Cata recipes that will use Cata mats?
Reply Quote
Yes, most of the professions you can level to 465 with wrath mats. I did test out enchanting in the beta, I followed a guide I found at DPI Gaming http://www.dpigaming.com/index/2010/11/16/enchanting-guide-for-cataclysm-450-to-525.html
I was able to reach 475 with wrath mats using the bracers - major stamina. But I don't know if they're going to change that recipe after the beta.

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
The ICC plans turn yellow at 475 and green at 487, but that is a rather expensive way to skill up. Nobody will want to buy those items. I prefer to make the new gear for my own use and for sale.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]