Azshara - Where are they now

85 Goblin Warlock
I think he states he doesnt update this and its a good chunk entertaining too.
Edited by Lottadots on 12/9/2010 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
So many great Alliance players forgotten over the years.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
what Lotta said. There are so MANY alliance players who aren't here any more.

For me, so many people I respected and would run from that no longer play. Its too bad. We had good times. Hopefully we'll make some new good times.

Name some old school:
Mace, pritty, um, ............yah thats all I got. Oh Mover, Mourning, angry mom, The french guild.....um damn what was that french guild called? thank you Despina.......JMS.

I'd run from JSM because their guild was always around...back then.....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
1) is "mover" just easy short form for my name or are you one of the camp that think it's "there mover" as opposed to "the remover" ?
2) JMS were a-holes. nobody on either faction liked them.
3) welcome back
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
1. Mover. its easy to say.
2. Yah, they sucked.
3. I never stopped playing. I leveled my mage and my priest. ;)
Reply Quote
12/10/2010 12:57 AMPosted by Noelove

Name some old school:
Mace, pritty, um, ............yah thats all I got. Oh Mover, Mourning, angry mom, The french guild.....um damn what was that french guild called? thank you Despina.......JMS.

I'd run from JSM because their guild was always around...back then.....

I thought Pritty didn't show up on this server till around the end of BC? I didn't start playing here till mid to late BC and I remember him making a "big arrival" a while after I joined.

And Noel, you should add Lawman to your list there. I don't care what anyone thinks of the guy, he has earned legendary status.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Remover, you're a turd wrapped in burnt hair. </3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
dislike.
i thought we were pals!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
shout out to harimahario, HWL and coolest warlock to ever play on the realm
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
This is an amazing thread, brings back some major memorys especially the doom covanent post, I miss everyone in that guild its a shame the only ones i still keep in contact with are gorish and kilgorek. RIP doom cov

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
DEITY!

!@*! YEAH!

Comin again to kill the mother!@*!ing YSARA
DEITY !@*! YEAH
Watcha gonna do when we come for YOU NOW
<Letalis> Your game is through
Now you have to answer to
<Deity>
!@*! Yeah
It's the guild we all farm, for the honor of tomorrow!
!@*! YEAH

- Crysknife, guild vent. Singing ass mother!@*!er.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
where is sunboy? human mage...He's my rival.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Don't know if any one will remember me

i was in flurry united when we all came over from SWG

then i went to devils gambit until axe went crazy

then Honor and valor, which i dont understand why we are not on the list.
we got decently far PvE wise and had a decent rep. if i remember :P

just sayin

but yeah

anyone out there i know?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Audacity - dorf priest. Was the main fearward spammer for Exodus until Jaali emod out and gkicked him for missing a raid because Fud sucks ass at stancedancing. Is now Citgo on Smolderhorn. Used to be known as JsOliD on Eclipse server in SWG.

Good to see you're still playing, Bludd. :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Azshara is in Kalimdor.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
This is Vecko, name changed and faction changed. Just wanted to say, why are you making Alshoon sound like such a selfish @ss? Yea he formed KKD to get Grand Marshal, but he also helped Champgold and 6 or more other people in KKD (can't remember; was so long ago) get Grand Marshal as well as countless people get their epic armor pieces (Marshal and Field Marshal), including myself.

And on another note, I find it hilarious how angry you sound when you speak on Juuk. He's a good dude and loves getting a rise out of "internet bad@sses" such as half the people that played on this server back in the day.

And I don't even have an opinion on a majority of the people in Flurry United. It took about a week of bullsh!t conversations in guild chat before I left, not to mention half of them were retards in SWG, the game we came from, where they held in-game weddings, had in-game boyfriends/girlfriends, tried to cyber with fifteen year olds (boy or girl, yes Gidain also known as Bluetears when we moved to WoW was a victim of Drenda), and countless other nerd activities.

To all those I was friends with on Azshara, definitely some good times. To all those that hated all the time on my friends or me, haha.
Edited by Donzel on 12/22/2010 9:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
sup?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
D:
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
needs additions
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]