Azshara - Where are they now

85 Undead Priest
<Armistice> vs <Riven> vs <Aeon> vs <!@#$> good times good times.

And just dropping by to say hello, may come back but if i do i wont be playing on this server anymore >.> too low of a population to survive.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This server has become a ghost town. People leaving left and right. Seal Team Six and Horde Defenders have both transferred elsewhere.
Reply Quote
hai guys

played:
Crucial - vanilla
Evicted gypsies - lich king
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hello

Played:

Vita Nova - WotLK
Vita Nova - Cata
Vita Nova - MoP
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Hello

Played:

Vita Nova - WotLK
Vita Nova - Cata
Vita Nova - MoP

Wow... your guild loyalty/stability makes me look like a guildslut. I feel so dirty now.

BC: The Old School Academy
Wrath: The Old School Academy/Death Minions/Scrub Mage

Here's where things begin to go awry...
Late Wrath(ToC ish) through early Cata: TOSA/Death Minions/Fresh/Riven/RoflCo/Mediocrity/Dark Legion/Euphonic/TheCrew and probably more. I was even in Vita Nova for about three days.

Late Cata my guildhormones started to get back under control. Enuella seems to have balanced me out.
Edited by Xochi on 9/25/2013 11:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Undead Warrior
trilogy 4 life
Reply Quote
95 Worgen Warlock
here on azshara
wrath- i dont remember my druid is collecting dust on another account

Cata- Mind yer elfin business until it well i guess died one night,not sure what went down. Rising Disbanded and a few other guilds before i left for arthas on my death knight
Mop- The Dark Legion
Edited by Destruction on 8/30/2014 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Yea its wierd none of the good players from vanilla are on here nor most of the good guilds, drama, or memorable moments....

Was worth a try tho and hey i got to learn about the other random guilds and players :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
The story of Mind Yer Elfin was that Ganthan (the guild master)was a terrible tank and refused to listen to people telling him he was doing stuff wrong so Jestes (who was raid leading for them) decided to bring in me instead (this was after myself, nessus, stammy and linaii came over from seal team six) Ganthan wasn't having any of that and kicked Jestes, so the rest of the raid team followed.

The rest of the guild dissolved slowly into Rising Disbanded after Ganthan ragequit or something.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yungjeezy from <Together We Are Terrific> here

anybody remember me add me bornlol#1646
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yungjeezy from <Together We Are Terrific> here

anybody remember me add me bornlol#1646

Ah good ole <!@#$>, takes me back to the "attitude era" of Azshara.

Things were never e-e-e-e-ever the same.. agaiiine.
Reply Quote
OH HAI THERE <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Roguezeke
Sunthur

here! REPORTING FOR DUTY!
Reply Quote
64 Gnome Warlock
Roguezeke, I remember you, but I don't know you. EITHER WAY… WOOO…
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
:O!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Roguezeke, I remember that name. Im pretty sure we were in the same guild at one point...raided together a little bit.

If you were horde you wouldve known me as an orc warrior tank Tworcsonecup, if you were Alliance you would have known me as a draenei enhancement shaman Luongo
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Wow this thread is awesome! i'm always reminiscing about the old days on Azshara. If anyone remembers Flaureye the undead mage from Spitfire and eventually Blue Garter, i'm still playing on illidan with some friends.

There was so much more delicious drama in spitfire having to do with !@#$%^s, Popsicle sticks in butts and missing college funds i could write a novel about it. miss you guys!

with i knew where spike spencer and scotty lightfoot were. would love to talk to them again.

wtb Enjin and Simurgh
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Destram - BC/WoTLK
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
yuuup i remember your name luongo!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey, I was here for awhile

Esclasca - Cata
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]