Recruit a Friend upgrade

80 Dwarf Death Knight
I just RAF my wife, and we digitally upgraded the account. Its still showing as a trial account even though we paid for the upgrade all the way to WOTLK and payed 1 month onto the account.

When i log into my account, its saying that she hasnt even accepted it. Please help me fix this asap.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
Having a similar issue -- RaFing with my bf and I put in the product key to get the free month, which went through fine, but in game it is still treating me as a trial, not allowing trade or use of guild bank.

HOWEVER, I did just level to 21 and am still gaining experience, when I believe trials are supposed to stop at 20?

Clearly some miscommunication in the system somewhere.
Reply Quote
14 Human Hunter
I am having the same issue. I digitally up-graded and added a 60 day game card, but it still is showing as a trial account. I can't even trade with the person I am linked to, which is really irritating.

Any help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
same issue here. i need help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]