Older player looking 4 casual friendly guild

10 Orc Hunter
Hi folks,

After spending the past few years with LotRO, I finally made the move to WoW. I've been playing for the past two days and am looking for a Horde guild on Undermine.

I'm an older player, married, with a full-time job and many other professional commitments, so my game time will vary from week to week. I'm looking for a casual, friendly guild with other mature players who recognize that real life comes first but who nonetheless enjoy gathering together for the social aspect as well as the gameplay. My main focus at the moment is PvE and leveling. Raiding and PvP will be great once I get there, but that will be a while. I'm also very interested in learning more about WoW lore, and would be open to a relaxed RP guild that doesn't mind helping out the new guy on the block. In return, I'm willing to help out whatever way I can.

If you think I might be a good fit for your guild, my toon's name is Wig or you can catch me at rdhonline@gmail.com.

See you in Azeroth!

Edited by Wig on 11/28/2010 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Hello Wig, we are looking for mature people to fill out our roster, believe me, I understand the desire to play with mature players.

We are a small social guild, we have real life commitments, which is why a lot of our members havn't got Cataclysm yet. we are looking to at least get a core group for raids and dungeons.

we are also music and movie buffs, so you might hear a lot of discussion about those topics in guild chat.

hope to hear from you
whisper mail Layke or Jido in game if we dont contact you first.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)