Fishing tourney griefing (@Jolly Rogers)

90 Tauren Druid
I don't care about your priest. Maybe you shouldn't leave SW if you're just going to type a novel everytime someone ganks you. You guys are so high-strung. You should go get a pedicure or a massage.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I like writing novels though (((((. Anyway, when is that 2v1 happening im tired of getting ganked when im afk writing things like this. Come at us.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If i happen to see you two frolicking together, probably then. Until then I'll just play with you.
Reply Quote
74 Tauren Warrior
This is pretty entertaining to say the least. I remember when I was in junior high.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
From Rivens recruitment thread

We're looking for mature people...

Just thought that was amusing considering the two internet tough guys in this thread.

And yes Jolly Rogers has been doing this for 4+ weeks. I am not after the fishing title but I have seen it time and again.

if you are after the meta then do the Wotlk fishing one. That one cant be griefed quite so easily.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I love all the toughguy forum chatter... bring on the PvP if that's what floats your boat. Jolly Rogers can get on all their ally toons and camp me and that would be totally fine by me, but if other horde players are down there sitting on other horde bobbers then I'll be reporting it... it's annoying and and it's poor form. Seriously doubt that blizzd considers that strategy "working as intended". A horde who griefs another horde is a three-day banninated horde.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I hate to state the obvious but what good is crying the forums

If you really hated to state the obvious then you wouldn't be stating it. You are duplicitous, sir.
Reply Quote
74 Tauren Warrior
You are duplicitous, sir.

For all the kiddies here. :)

Definition of Duplicitous: marked by duplicity : deceptive in words or action.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
OMG YAY ATTENTION FAPFAPFAPFAPFAFPAFPAFPAFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Why do you go so hard over pixels? just wondering? like amg computer game stroke my e@#%** yay!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
For my few months of having an alliance character, their trade chat was exactly like this. It really puts horde side to shame.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
MESO! ur such a bully, i'm gunna fite your FACE! this convo reminds me of the time theremovers keyboard broke in the snow.. LOLLL
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
work so good for type! why not fite!?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
MESO! ur such a bully, i'm gunna fite your FACE! this convo reminds me of the time theremovers keyboard broke in the snow.. LOLLL

don't do it, i'll go restovincible
Reply Quote
85 Undead Hunter
Weiners.....I am enjoying my 3 day ban....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]