Raid at 70

85 Human Warrior
Hey all. Seeing if anyone is interested in forming a guild and raiding BC content at level 70. Following the defeat of all bosses we would move on to Wrath. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
no.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Death Knight
I don't understand the point in this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
To clarify: the point is to defeat the content at the level it is intended for (whether new to the game or not).
Reply Quote
80 Undead Priest
With 2 levels of brand new talents, not to mention the 30% nerf they put on all the burning crusade dungeons, you will never experience the content they way the rest of us did without finding a private server thats against the TOS and is most likely buggy as all hell.
Reply Quote
91 Orc Death Knight
With 2 levels of brand new talents, not to mention the 30% nerf they put on all the burning crusade dungeons, you will never experience the content they way the rest of us did without finding a private server thats against the TOS and is most likely buggy as all hell.

This. It's time to move on.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

Like the rest of us did?
You must mean post nerfs, because you cannot point me in the direction of a guild on spirestone who experienced the end of sunwell without any nerfs.
Edited by Hyoyeon on 11/29/2010 9:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
For those interested. We would start with 10 mans first and progress from there. Only gear, gems, and enchants from BC allowed. No pugs or boosting to get better gear. Pst Sapien or mail in game.

[quote]To clarify: the point is to waste your time and still fail on severely nerfed and outdated content.

I don't see how it's a waste of time if someone enjoys it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
For those interested. We would start with 10 mans first and progress from there. Only gear, gems, and enchants from BC allowed. No pugs or boosting to get better gear. Pst Sapien or mail in game.

The gear I can understand as you're raiding to get the gear. Gems/Enchants not so much, the low level BC gems and enchanting mats are going to be rare on the AH, not to mention the higher end gems/enchants won't be on the AH. If I'm going to be farming for materials, it'll be for my main for current content, not old ALT content.
Good luck getting 25 people interested to do BC only.

Edit: so no Worgens, or new class combos then?
Edited by Reøn on 11/30/2010 10:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Yeah didn't think of that. All gems and enchants then and new classes would be alright :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
When it gets time to start the raid you will take what ever 65-75 level characters that are around and available.

I wish you luck, I really do, I just don't think its realistically feasible...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
When it gets time to start the raid you will take what ever 65-75 level characters that are around and available.

I wish you luck, I really do, I just don't think its realistically feasible...

To my knowledge, you have to be 68 to do BC raids unless they changed it. It really shouldn't be to hard to get 10 people to XP cap at 70 to get started with Kara/ZA. It's the other raids that would be an issue, it's hard enough getting 25 people together to do current stuff (pre 4.0.3)
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Hunter
why cant wow just go back to lvl 70, i loved the fact that there was only 2 guilds who could even come close to downing KJ even post 3.0 and not every1 was in full BiS gear. back when skill was more impotant than gear.

ps: i miss spamming chain heal.
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Hunter
i did it on shattered hand the day before 3.0 came out, it was like 9 straight hours on KJ alone...
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
there is a guild on Draka-Allience that may be what you are looking for. it is called <Screams Of The Past> and they do old content. not to sure if a server x-fer is what you are looking for or if they are still even active with the x-pac being new but it might be something worth looking into if you are wanting to progress through old content and not just steamroll your way through with a bunch of lvl capped players.
good luck
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Priest
as an added note, SOTP was a lvl 60 guild, now that those raids are gone im suspecting they are moving into BC content as rumor has it, but i really dont know for sure,.. check it out for yourself.
http://www.screamsofthepast.com/
Edited by Granvizier on 12/7/2010 7:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I've heard of those guys! GOGOGO

I wonder if its still gonna happen now that they raids are gone?
Reply Quote
i dont think they are moving into lvl 70 content i was on today and everyone is at 60
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]