[BUG] Two bugs with Druid Bear Form Swipe

90 Night Elf Druid
even befor this patch druid tanking sucked bad or one aoe went from no cd to the same as thunderstop for a warrior and to make it even worse we didn't get the added threat bonus that thunderstop has always had that being said it was broke befor this patch and I am at the point that why have a gd tank when blizz gives them all the the same hp and most of the time more threat then the tanks that being said I know not all the tanks are broken but none of them are grate tanks i don't care what class or race they are, my shamy can hold aggro better then any one of them 96% of the time and she cant que as a tank but saidly beter at it then the ones that can fix this blizz pls i love this game but it is pissing me off so bad i don't even have a 85 yet cuz my 2 things i love to do is tank or heal and if i have to heal every body the whole time we in a dungon cuz every one has a add on them its not fun and as tank just knowing your not doing your job well is sickning to say the least, I do know that shamys have some things that can alow them to tank in a omg thing thats cool but when i don't frostshock and still pull off tanks every time wtf lol thanks and i hope i don't make any one to mad but right now tanking and healing suck ass [code]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]