witness to the bizarre...

90 Draenei Priest
What weirdnesses have you been the unfortunate bystander to on Gnomer?

I think my personal favorite is the guy in IF who pays Draenei girls to take off their gear and dance for him. Seen him around there a few times. The answer is always no.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
You're right, it's perfectly normal to get off on blue horned aliens dancing like Shakira.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Hey, if they got the curves and won't bite...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
if you dont like perverts asking to see your toon naked roll a male easy fix now stop the boo who
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
I'll make ya dance.

Ya know, they say if you cut off a part of a troll it grows back bigger.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Not even if you wore a paper bag over your head would I consider that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
and besides girl shouldnt play this game they are not good at it and just cause problems within guild with there T&A treat me special because i can make babys all a crock if u ask me treat me diffrent but dont you treat me diffrent make up your mind girls
Edited by Cheatinpally on 12/3/2010 2:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Everybody remember Starlighte?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
First off, lawl.

Starlighte is a 70 druid who was recently kicked out of Dragonblight when it was discovered that HE is a sick guy who has been posing as a girl. We recently made a rule that all raiders need to get mic's so Starlighte was forced to admit that he has been pretending since level 42 when he got bored.

Now simply pretending for the sake of it is one thing, but he took it to a whole new level. On numerous occasions he would say stuff like "I have to log out early tonight because I have cheerleading practice in the morning." And would tell people this big lie about how she was abused as a kid and boys used to pick on "her". I think he was a pathological liar who honestly believed he was a female human being whenever he log'd onto his account....weird.

I'm not trying to like "shun" him or anything, just thought I would let people know because personally it made me giggle quite hard and I thought others might like to enjoy. :)

BTW, he sent this clip of himself to the guild when he finally came out of the closet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsNFhYgIXrg

I saved it because when they said they were getting rid of the old forums, I thought they meant GETTING RID of the old forums.

and besides girl shouldnt play this game they are not good at it and just cause problems within guild with there T&A treat me special because i can make babys all a crock if u ask me treat me diffrent but dont you treat me diffrent make up your mind girls

I like how this was edited and still makes as much sense as a drunk hobo.
Edited by Schmoopsy on 12/3/2010 3:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Everybody remember Starlighte?

I had to make sure I read your name right. o_O

I like how this was edited and still makes as much sense as a drunk hobo.

I chuckled :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'll make ya dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FflxnqzxDnw
Reply Quote
70 Blood Elf Paladin
OP is probably talking about Sillstersama or however his name is spelled.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'll make ya dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FflxnqzxDnw

I'm not sure what Morris Day and the Time has to do with Troll junk, but all the same I lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Mr. Cheatinpally, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Heh, I see what you did there, good sir.

I tip my imaginary top hat to you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
12/03/2010 5:32 PMPosted by Johnyfive

Mr. Cheatinpally, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Maybe he should have stuck to talking about Flaming Dog Poo and the Human Reaction.

I'll be back later - it's Nudie Magazine Day!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/03/2010 2:46 PMPosted by Cheatinpally

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that you probably spend a lot of time by yourself Cheatinpally. Not only can you not form complete thoughts, but the incoherent ramblings that come out of your mouth are mind-bogglingly inappropriate. Didn't your mother ever tell you that there are some things best kept to yourself?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/04/2010 1:21 PMPosted by Kairia
12/03/2010 2:46 PMPosted by Cheatinpally

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that you probably spend a lot of time by yourself Cheatinpally. Not only can you not form complete thoughts, but the incoherent ramblings that come out of your mouth are mind-bogglingly inappropriate. Didn't your mother ever tell you that there are some things best kept to yourself?

YOUR BAD AS THAT OTHER GIRL WHO TROLLS THESE FORUMS WHOODIE COO I WIN THE TROLLING EVENT OLOLOLOOLLO LOOK AT ALL THE BUTTHURT GIRLS I MAD MAD AWSOME.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/04/2010 3:50 PMPosted by Cheatinpally
[quote="12199528663"][quote="12078230362"]
YOUR BAD AS THAT OTHER GIRL WHO TROLLS THESE FORUMS WHOODIE COO I WIN THE TROLLING EVENT OLOLOLOOLLO LOOK AT ALL THE BUTTHURT GIRLS I MAD MAD AWSOME.

Multiple choice question for you Cheatinpally:

a. I use a 10 key phone pad to type my forum postings.
b. English is my second language.
c. I am at a second grade reading level.
d. All of the above.

I think I know the answer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]