witness to the bizarre...

90 Human Paladin
whoa calm down chubs go pop out more kids and be useful cause your bad at everything else SHAZAM FORUM TROLL STRIKES ANOTHER GIRLS **#ILE MIND GET OWNT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Nah, his mom just went a little overboard with the bleach fumes while she was pregnant.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I'm sorry, Cheatinpally. I didn't know this realm belonged to you. Must be why it's so boring around here.

Oh, and I started this thread, so if anyone is trolling, it's you not me. Shariah = Kairia

Anyway, I am not against cat fights. I'm here to stay so I'll fight for it. Come and get some...that is if you're even a girl. I smell a tranny lawls situation here. I mean, what real woman would have such a trashy looking avatar? Put some clothes on already.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
why is it the chubby or ugo girls are always the ones QQing about everything and wanting to fight for your rights lul go get man and stop acting like your ok with being alone and no im not a girl if i was i would be in the kitchen or cleaning something so my man dosent beat me but neither of you would know about that. would you go play a healer class like the rest of the females who ''try'' to play wow i clearly win this male genes> female
i bring home the fire before i knock u out with my club remember that and maybe one day u wont be lonely and crying over a game LOLOLOLOLOLOL
YOU BEEN TROLLED
p.s schmoopsy theres a reason why your not in mobs starting group if raiding at all think about it
Edited by Cheatinpally on 12/5/2010 11:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah, I never requested to be. Fascinating concept, I know.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/03/2010 5:32 PMPosted by Johnyfive
and besides girl shouldnt play this game they are not good at it and just cause problems within guild with there T&A treat me special because i can make babys all a crock if u ask me treat me diffrent but dont you treat me diffrent make up your mind girls

Mr. Cheatinpally, what you've just written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

cheeeeese. didn't we lock you in a dumptster once?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/05/2010 11:31 AMPosted by Cheatinpally
why is it the chubby or ugo girls are always the ones QQing about everything

You're funny.

But seriously now, I am done with your incoherent ramblings. I wash my hands of you sir.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I WIN I BEAT ALL THE GIRLS IM A CHAMPION NEVER MESS WITH THE BEST OR U GET YOUR COUPONS TAKEN FROM YOU
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
TNT
I believe you were asking about being witness to the bizarre on Gnomer, correct? Well, yeah, I think I just saw one of the stranger trolls...... right around here somewhere ......

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
On a scale of 1 to Chris Brown how mad are you right now?
Reply Quote
Hold on a second... I could be using my #%!%%@ to get things for free and get gold just for taking off my gear? Is there an application for this job?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Grudge and that paladin get gladiator in s6.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
PhD
Wen u cant speeling or gramer gud u gotsta troll harder!!

p.s. sometimes it's "you're"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
12/12/2010 2:42 PMPosted by Uppy
Hold on a second... I could be using my #%!%%@ to get things for free and get gold just for taking off my gear? Is there an application for this job?

Sorry, I think he only like Draenei girls. You're too short.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/12/2010 9:37 PMPosted by Kopo
Wen u can't speeling or gramer gud u gotsta troll harder!!

fixed.
Edited by Geoda on 12/13/2010 7:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
You're right.. he wouldn't appreciate my lady lumps like the gnome guys do.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
PhD
Wen u can't speeling or gramer gud u gotsta troll harder!!

fixed.

Did you seriously... No, no... Surely you cannot be... Yes, yes you are.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
noone on this realm getting past 1/6 sunwell till the next xpac.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/16/2010 12:24 AMPosted by Nollo
noone on this realm getting past 1/6 sunwell till the next xpac.

I'm pretty sure we've downed Sunwell already.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Hunter
12/06/2010 11:57 PMPosted by Cheatinpally
I WIN I BEAT ALL THE GIRLS IM A CHAMPION NEVER MESS WITH THE BEST OR U GET YOUR COUPONS TAKEN FROM YOU

DUMB@SS NUB HU DONT KNO WUT GRAMMAR IZ LIVES ALONE IN MOM'S BASEMENT JERKING TO PICS OF HIS SIS ON 4CHAN LULZ U GOTZ TROLLED LOLOLOLOL

I have attempted to speak his strange tribal tongue in hopes of finding out his place of origin. Perhaps he will take my message as a sign of friendship...who knows? Let us watch and see what this primitive example of the Common Forum Troll does.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]