LF a super-friendly, casual and mature guild!

63 Human Paladin
What the title said :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If all the guilds of the server were on a dartboard, chances are the one your dart hit would be super friendly and mature. Even the top guilds here are stable and pleasant people to be around, and there are very few guilds that are not.

Casual you are going to have to define. I believe every guild except one uses that word to define themselves, and they run the range from heavy raiders to a guild for solo players to enjoy guild leveling perks.
Reply Quote
63 Human Paladin
Great point Sunsi!

I guess the only things that matter to me is being in a guild that doesn't take itself too terribly seriously and has at least a few people over the age of 15. I'm not picky :)
Reply Quote
74 Night Elf Hunter
Hey - we have a similar mindset, I think...We could perhaps make a good pairing. Like a good Wagyu Burger and a Cabernet...

Sent me a note in game if interested!

Spitshot
Reply Quote
63 Human Paladin
Spitshot, on the mere fact that you mentioned burger and wine tells me that you'd be good in my book :)
Reply Quote
63 Human Paladin
Spitshot, on the mere fact that you mentioned burger and wine tells me that you'd be good in my book :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Check out Clockwork Company at http://clockwork.wowstead.com/ or our post here at http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1115971622...

For more information you can speak with Feriya, Zyzyx, Arcavia or Vorrin in games.

Thanks and good luck!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]