Summonable Flying mounts

Having recently created a Tauren Pally, I was quite taken back by the look of the Great Sunwalker Kodo. It is one of the most amazing in-game readily available mounts I have come across. It is just awesome.

Then I hit lvl 60 and got my flying mount.. Bleh

I would like to see Paladins (and Warlocks) have their own summonable flying mounts, I don't see why we get special land mounts, then have to use the same ditzy flying mounts as the majority of the population.

Even in Outlands where I can now Fly, I prefer to ride to places, because my Kodo is made of freakin' AWESOME and Tauren's never looked good on a Windrider.

Just a thought.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Eh. Be happy with what you got. Warriors get jack. they have nothing special outside of combat.
Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Paladin
Buy a Celestial steed or actually have friends and make a referal.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Celestial steed looks stupid imo.
"Yes! This horse IS made of STARS" - Johnny Awesome
Reply Quote

Hahaha a personal stab.. Clearly you don't have friends.

Celestial Steed looks like something a douche would ride.. Especially considering you have to pay US$25 for it.. I'm guessing you have one?

Referal mount looks crap.

Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Paladin
Sorry you are to cheap to spend money on something.

I notice people hate on it cause THEY DON'T HAVE IT... grow up, stop hating what you can't/won't/don't want. It's a useful mount. And even the horse looks better than wind riders.

Any yes, I do have friends. I actually started playing wow last year when my highschool friends talked me into it, thank you very much.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

I notice people hate on it cause THEY DON'T HAVE IT... grow up, stop hating what you can't/won't/don't want. It's a useful mount. And even the horse looks better than wind riders.

Any yes, I do have friends. I actually started playing wow last year when my highschool friends talked me into it, thank you very much.

No, I don't have it because I hate it. You're confusing cause and effect here.
Reply Quote
and I've been playing with the same group of friends for teh past 5 years, big woop.

You want to spend US$25 for an intangible object go for it.. I'd rather take the missus to the movies...

Hmm.. Missus to movies... Sparkly horse... hmmm
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Cheap? I just bought the lil ragnaros and the boomkin hatchling. I'm sure another $5 isn't that big a deal.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

Buy the wife a sparkly horse, make your own movies... *koff*
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
and I've been playing with the same group of friends for teh past 5 years, big woop.

You want to spend US$25 for an intangible object go for it.. I'd rather take the missus to the movies...

Don't you spend 15$ monthly to play WoW which is also intangible? Many could argue that you are dumb to continue to spend money on a game when CoD is free after the purchase of the game.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Eh. Be happy with what you got. Warriors get jack. they have nothing special outside of combat.

They didn't even get jack in combat other than some 17% damage nerfs...
Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Paladin

Cheap? I just bought the lil ragnaros and the boomkin hatchling. I'm sure another $5 isn't that big a deal.

Those are pets. Useless in-game. And that's a terrible comparison.

The mount actually servers a purpose. If he hates his mount but doesn't want to pay or work for a better, my point is it's his fault.

Oh- and I don't own TRH, just think it's idiotic for people to hate it cause they didn't want to buy it.

If you don't buy it, that's your choice, doesn't make someone stupid for buying something practical cause they had the spare change.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Those are pets. Useless in-game. And that's a terrible comparison.

The mount actually servers a purpose. If he hates his mount but doesn't want to pay or work for a better, my point is it's his fault.

Yes it is a viable argument based on what you said before. You claimed we were too cheap to spend money on something. The bases on this thread was more about vanity than usefulness.

If you don't buy it, that's your choice, doesn't make someone stupid for buying something practical cause they had the spare change.

If you remember, I said "Celestial Steed looks stupid imo". Now by my understanding imo means "in my opinion" I never refered to someone being stupid for buying it.
Reply Quote
73 Blood Elf Paladin
^ I mean in General. I see alot of hate, just like people hating mages for portals.

If you're angry you don't have it, go and get it. Or if you don't want it be quiet :P

I don't own the TRH, just think it's stupid people always pick on it...
Reply Quote
93 Human Priest
I just wish Horde got a flyer as classy and beautiful as the Snowy Gryphon. Non-armored, of course.
Reply Quote
It would be kind of neat for Paladins and Warlocks to have special flying mounts to fit their class. DKs have ground and flying mounts, after all. Not sure what they could be, though. A winged horse for Paladins, perhaps? Some sort of demon bat for locks?

The problem is that there aren't iconic aerial mounts for these classes. Though WCIII Dragonhawks for Paladins would be pretty cool.

This. Case closed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]