Sooooo In Vino Veritas...

84 Troll Shaman
Apparently you didn't learn anything in Hillsbrad. You couldn't kill me solo with a ret paladin or a warrior so you run in packs of 2 or more. At one point you %%#s had 8. For a while there it was 5 v 2 and we called help and you ran off like little puppies with your tail in between your legs. I continue my questing in there and who do I find again? Conquer and Gon again who couldn't kill me either solo. Popping your wings on cd to throw your 15k hammers at me you #%%!#. I like how you are sitting in a lvl 20 zone that has nothing to do with Alliance anymore but not doing anything. At least I am trying to do something productive by getting achievements.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
<Latin Guild Name, or something> = Autobaddie.
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
Oh is that the same worthless pally and nelf warrior who I killed BOTH of together after rezzing with half health? (died to the 85 guards I forgot about inside the cave, lol)

yeah you guys need to delete this game and play something easier like mario bros

Yeah human pally night elf warrior. They can't kill solo but 2 v 1 against a shaman with pve gear on yeah they can kill me of course especially with the broken talent that allows the paladin to cast hammer of wrath while he has wings up at any time. He pops wings for a lvl 20 too.
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
You can ask them how their AV tunnel was though me and the rogue that I had helping me kill them with a few Intent guys we had them sitting next to their portal for a good 20 or 30 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Apparently you didn't learn anything in Hillsbrad. You couldn't kill me solo with a ret paladin or a warrior so you run in packs of 2 or more. At one point you %%#s had 8. For a while there it was 5 v 2 and we called help and you ran off like little puppies with your tail in between your legs. I continue my questing in there and who do I find again? Conquer and Gon again who couldn't kill me either solo. Popping your wings on cd to throw your 15k hammers at me you #%%!#. I like how you are sitting in a lvl 20 zone that has nothing to do with Alliance anymore but not doing anything. At least I am trying to do something productive by getting achievements.

NERD RAGE!
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/8735000/ngbbs445656af17e6f.jpg

CRY MOR! Your tears are yummy to me. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Reply Quote
34 Orc Mage
World PvP Drama!!!! IT LIVES!!!!!

::grabs up some popcorn::

As you were guys, just pretend like I'm not here.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Bally <3
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Warrior
It's Conquor not Conquer...

Noobs, please get that right.

Thanks.

See yall later! ;)
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
See you guys can't win unless you have numbers. You guys a !**%ing horrible. Hope you liked my friends that came in to have some fun that KICKED your ass. You couldn't win with 3 v 2 with just me and my rogue friend. Then you got 5 so we beat you a couple times. While you camped us in a lvl 20 zone? How sad. It was really sad that all of you were in pvp gear and still couldn't beat 2 pve geared guys when we did rez. So you called more in to "handle" the situation.

So Dartonis, the elemental shaman in the group that we added, brought more Intent members. How did you like being on the other end of the stick while it was shoved up your ass? High point we had 14 you had still them %#*%ty 8 people stuck in the AV tunnel lol. O and Oaken!%! you sure do suck as a pvp prot paladin when the rogue got ahold of you after the rest of your friends got slaughtered.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
You, me, and all our friends. 3 o'clock under the flag pole.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Why can't we just be friends again :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
I don't approve of this thread. There's too much hate.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Kill horde...check
Interrupt "productive" tasks (lol achievements)...check
Make horde cry on forums...check
Sounds like a job well done. See ya around Shadowprey ;)
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
Says a guy that doesn't have a rotation other than to cast wings and throw his op hammers. When you can't kill a resto shaman in pve gear you MUST suck at pvp. Btw camping a lvl 20 zone must make you pretty powerful doesn't it?
Edited by Shadowprey on 11/30/2010 5:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Cool achievements bro.
Edited by Aldarn on 11/30/2010 5:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
Its not world pvp when they can't kill anything solo and they want to kill something 60 levels below them thanks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]