Sooooo In Vino Veritas...

100 Human Priest
I believe you are confusing Dueling with World PvP, there is no solo, nor is there any rules. If you would hurry the hell up and get out of your damn instance we could teach you a lesson or two.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
you can bring your buddies too i guess
Edited by Aldarn on 11/30/2010 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
What you had to log on a Horde toon to harass me because you are bad? Thats funny. You do know I can hearth every 15 minutes right? Doesn't matter where I am lol. Its not world pvp when its 5 on 2 either it just shows how bad your terrible guild is. How did it feel 14 vs 8? Yeah bet it didn't feel good getting killed every 3 seconds you rezzed didn't you? Or when me and my rogue friend killed all 5 of you camping us because he sapped the terrible pally that didn't know how to get rid of it 2 shot the terrible mage and killed that Conquer @**@@# and Gon because they are awful before the pally was out of sap.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
you misspelled conquor again damnit.
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
Who cares he still sucks. All he did was tickle when he was attacking me. Yay for charge and intercept stun so Gon could kill me with his 15k hammer of wraths after he pops his wings on cd.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
. Its not world pvp when its 5 on 2

LOL

and all this qq is funny
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
I do not approve of the alliance:horde ratio...
But daymn, I approve of making shadowprey mad :D

Anyway, cya in world PVP, where there's Libretto there'll be world pvp, and I'll be there when not being a pve hero :3

P.s.
Sanctified rogue gloves! >:(
Edited by Clianedict on 12/1/2010 5:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
34 Orc Mage
Look at the size of that drama! Just wait until we reveal that conquor is shadowprey's long lost 3rd cousin, twice removed!
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
Look at the size of that drama! Just wait until we reveal that conquor is shadowprey's long lost 3rd cousin, twice removed!

If hes any relation of mine I would disown him and his mom for not swallowing him because hes god awful. Now Gon on the other hand his dad should have been denutted for having such a helmet wearing, ear biting, window licking retard.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I had fun though I gotta admit y'all are pretty bad at trying to gank in low numbers. We killed 5 of you Latina 3 times in a row. And that's just a shaman and a rogue =/. Here is some advise, premake some bg's with your guild play rated bg's when it comes out and I guarantee none of you will be as bad as you are now.

That's what it's all about :)

If hes any relation of mine I would disown him and his mom for not swallowing him because hes god awful. Now Gon on the other hand his dad should have been denutted for having such a helmet wearing, ear biting, window licking retard.

Yuck. If you had to be stuck on an island with Conquor or Gon, who would you pick?
Edited by Nethros on 12/1/2010 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Oh pick me! pick me!
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Priest
Wow, this Shadowprey guy sure has a temper. It's true a lot of our guild isn't terribly good at pvp, we've mostly been focused on raiding and some of us just don't have the mindset for it. I, personally, prefer to be nice to everyone and attacking them repeatedly has always felt mean to me, but sometimes I'm willing to make exceptions. Looking at you, Shadowprey. The insults are completely over the top.

Perhaps what you really meant to say was "I don't particularly like getting attacked and hate it even more when it happens over and over again. I felt harassed and it made my night suck."
Edited by Lique on 12/1/2010 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Priest
And not that Aldarn isn't fun to spend time with on a deserted island, but I'd totally pick Gon too. Mostly just because I've heard him talk more than Aldarn and I think he's fun. :)
Reply Quote
14 Night Elf Druid
ahahaha look at this shaman complaining about avenging wrath. HOW DO I PURGE?????
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
If I had to choose an island companion from Conquor and Gon, I'd choose Loldarn. For obvious reasons.
Reply Quote
84 Troll Shaman
So now you are stalking me? Logging on a horde alt to see where I am to camp me GG. You do know thats a bannable offense right? Its called harrassment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]