Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Since Xund is such an asshat, I promise 3 very important things.
1. No f-ing drama. No one has to put up with any crap like Xund ever.
2. Raiding. You will love our raids, our raid leader will impress you, and our system of raiding will blow your mind. While we may be a social guild, there is absolutely nothing casual about it. Raid or don't. There is no casual raiding, and thus raiders are treated accordingly.
3. This is a game that you log on to have fun. If you are not having fun, then something is terribly wrong. This is not a job. If someone is not having fun in the guild, I will not resent anyone leaving. In fact if you tell me, I will try to help you find a new home. Hopefully, I will establish good relationships with the high-end hardcore guilds to consider any applicants from our guild with a healthy respect.
Come to our guild. contact Justicejim, Itsnotmilk, Tar, or Cowpaddy for the social part of the guild, and *sendtell to me for his name* for the raiding part.
OK, Xund, now you can complain and moan and tell me what a terribad I am and how I chose terribly. While you are doing it, I will entice all your players to our guild. Now you can drama this one all you want.
Edited by Tar on 11/30/2010 8:04 AM PST
Just going to throw this out there:
Seeing as this server is very small and reasonably tight-knit (even though it may be tight-knit hating of each other at times), I might suggest that you quit while your behind and not be a craven douche to an established member of the Demon Soul community. Yeah, he trolled you, but that's what always happens here. Being so flagrant certainly isn't going to win hordes of Horde to your side.
With that having been said, I wish your guild luck and hope you can peacefully carve yourself a place in the Demon Soul realm.
How to make friends on Demon Soul
1. Make a low level alt
2.Call out how you are going to poach people from a large and established guild
3. Expect people to leave the established guild for an unknown guild of people who for all we know could be
4. Make enemies
5. Troll enemies
6. Leave the server due to the fact no one wants to join you because you trolled them all
I can make it in flow chart form if you are a more visual learner
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.