Recruiting [H] Arete players

Since Xund is such an asshat, I promise 3 very important things.

1. No f-ing drama. No one has to put up with any crap like Xund ever.

2. Raiding. You will love our raids, our raid leader will impress you, and our system of raiding will blow your mind. While we may be a social guild, there is absolutely nothing casual about it. Raid or don't. There is no casual raiding, and thus raiders are treated accordingly.

3. This is a game that you log on to have fun. If you are not having fun, then something is terribly wrong. This is not a job. If someone is not having fun in the guild, I will not resent anyone leaving. In fact if you tell me, I will try to help you find a new home. Hopefully, I will establish good relationships with the high-end hardcore guilds to consider any applicants from our guild with a healthy respect.

Come to our guild. contact Justicejim, Itsnotmilk, Tar, or Cowpaddy for the social part of the guild, and *sendtell to me for his name* for the raiding part.

OK, Xund, now you can complain and moan and tell me what a terribad I am and how I chose terribly. While you are doing it, I will entice all your players to our guild. Now you can drama this one all you want.
Edited by Tar on 11/30/2010 8:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
where do I apply?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just going to throw this out there:

Seeing as this server is very small and reasonably tight-knit (even though it may be tight-knit hating of each other at times), I might suggest that you quit while your behind and not be a craven douche to an established member of the Demon Soul community. Yeah, he trolled you, but that's what always happens here. Being so flagrant certainly isn't going to win hordes of Horde to your side.

With that having been said, I wish your guild luck and hope you can peacefully carve yourself a place in the Demon Soul realm.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I would like to be the first Arete member that you poach.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
By the way, this made me lol:

I do not care what you think. I have responded to you to explain myself.

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK. NO WAIT, I DO.

Welcome to Demon Soul.

Edited by Anaba on 11/30/2010 9:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
As usual the dumpster's posts suck.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I can only aspire to be as much of a douche bag as you are, Crushy. Give me time!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Practice does not make perfect in this case.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Lessons?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
Have you seen the new Boardwalk, Sig?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
How to make friends on Demon Soul

1. Make a low level alt
2.Call out how you are going to poach people from a large and established guild
3. Expect people to leave the established guild for an unknown guild of people who for all we know could be

http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/235579/pedobig.png

4. Make enemies
5. Troll enemies
6. Leave the server due to the fact no one wants to join you because you trolled them all

I can make it in flow chart form if you are a more visual learner
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Joey you suck too
Reply Quote
60 Undead Priest
BUR
Joey you suck too

Yes or no.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Von, to be fair, I started it. I've just never had anyone bite like that so I kept going. I felt dirty and apologized though, I'm just not made of troll material.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
No caleb
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
see.. Grant *likes* the attention~! Troll more plz
Edited by Krystalrayne on 11/30/2010 10:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Von, to be fair, I started it. I've just never had anyone bite like that so I kept going. I felt dirty and apologized though, I'm just not made of troll material.

Don't pretend to be a carebear.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Do you see what you're getting yourself into here Tar?
Reply Quote
60 Undead Priest
BUR
No caleb

I hope you didn't read this pre-edit.
Edited by Tidnabregdab on 11/30/2010 10:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Joey you suck too

Ya ..... i do suck

This is amusing though , only a 7/10 though for the trolling. Inoxia's trolling of Cellia got a 9/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]