[A] Per Aspera Recruiting for Late Night

85 Human Paladin
Does the thought of killing bosses make you salivate? Does being a top progression raider make you just a little bit excited? Per Aspera may be for you. Per Aspera is currently the #1 Alliance raiding guild on Dentarg. We are an Alliance 10 man progression guild, raiding Sunday-Thursday, 2:30 am to 6:00 Am server. Per Aspera is currently recruiting 1 exceptional ranged DPS (Pref Boomkin or Hunter) for Hardcore progression raiding, as well as 1-2 bench spots. Even if your class is listed as full, we are always willing to look at exceptional apps. Please post an application at aspera.guildportal.com in the forums, after reading all stickys. For more info, please contact Naronas or Aargg in game.

Blackwing Decent:

Omnotron Defense System: 12/27/10 (Alliance First)
Magmaw: 12/31/10 (Alliance First)
Maloriak: 1/7/11 (Alliance First)
Atramedes: 1/10/11 (Alliance First)
Chimaeron: 1/16/11 (Alliance First)

Bastion of Twilight:

Halfus Wyrmbreaker: 12/31/10 (Alliance First)
Valiona and Therelion: 1/2/11 (Alliance First)
Ascendant Council: 1/23/11 (Alliance First)

Throne of the Four Winds

Conclave of Wind: 1/10/11

Classes:

Any Exceptional Classes/Specs are needed.
Edited by Naronas on 1/24/2011 9:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
What is Per Aspera?

Per Aspera is a progression raiding guild, now on the Dentarg server. We are a group of like minded individuals who share a common goal, progression while having a good time. We are full of people who will always try to get the maximum potential out of there character, using theory-crafting, every available buff/pot/flask and taking the time to learn in-depth fight mechanics BEFORE raiding an instance. What we are not is an insane group of players who expect you to be on no matter what. @%*! happens. People die, cars crash, power goes out. Raiding is about balancing this serious progression, with going outside and having a outside life as well. That being said, we do not take kindly to randomly vanishing. Officers are always available to contact through the forums, or their phones.

What sets Per Aspera apart?

Simply put, we are not here to wipe. We progress, and progress fast. When we do have to wipe to learn a fight, we don't get aggravated, and we don't give up. But we don't sacrifice having a good time, be it in vent or guild chat. We do not take players who will not be able perform as guild members, plain and simple. If you are here to be carried, expect to make it about one day, if we can't catch it before then.

Well this sounds great! When do you raid?

We raid from 2:30 am server to 6:00 am server, Sunday-Thursday. Yes, it is late. Yes, we have all heard it before. If the raid times do not work for you, we are not the guild for you.

This is the perfect guild for me, except I don't like EJ or theroy-crafting, I know how to play my class, I'm self taught! (Or any variation thereof)

Go away.

What does Per Aspera mean?

Per Aspera is Latin for Through Hardships.

I hit Apply to Guild but nothing happened!!!!1!

Please read how to apply on our front page, and in the forums.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Updated Recruitment thread.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
just to clarify i believe Army of the Howling Wind holds the title of top Ally guild on the server. They are 11/12 heroic 10 and 11/12 norm 25 w 1/12 heroic. You guys are 6/12 heroic 10 thus far right?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/dentarg/rating.tier10_10
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
No, we 8 manned that much last night. We are currently 11/12 heroic, including drakes. We aren't currently 25 ranked, as we've cut back out guild, but we were 12/12 reg, 3/12 HM. We really didn't worry much about 25 progression, as we are a 10 man guild.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for one ranged DPS (non-mage).
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
One final Pre-Cata Bump for ranged.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We are still looking for one exceptional caster. We could also work with a caster, tank, or healer. Raids starting soon.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Another post cata bump.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump

Update:

We currently have 8 85s ready to raid.

We just need 2 warm bodies who dont stand in fire and we can start collecting our epics.

Prefer ranged dps and a healer but we can work with just about anything.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
To the top.

We need 2 slots filled currently.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Top again. 1 healer or tank and we are ready to go!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Top. One last slot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Bump for great heals.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
We are still in need of ONE healer and we are raid ready.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Our needs have changed, we now have a DPS and/or healer slot open.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
top.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]