Cleaning up Chakra a bit

84 Blood Elf Priest
I think I'm getting used to it but it's still somewhat annoying. Hardest part was Macroing the different Holy Words.

Remains to be seen if I'll get used to it long term, as has been said it's a very annoying mechanic and it's taken a fair amount of effort to get things to the point where I'm comfortable with the damn thing to be willing to go on runs with it, and that's the real test.

Either I'll get used to it and be fine or I'll just say screw it and go back to Disc
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I think I'm getting used to it but it's still somewhat annoying. Hardest part was Macroing the different Holy Words.

Remains to be seen if I'll get used to it long term, as has been said it's a very annoying mechanic and it's taken a fair amount of effort to get things to the point where I'm comfortable with the damn thing to be willing to go on runs with it, and that's the real test.

Either I'll get used to it and be fine or I'll just say screw it and go back to Disc

It seems like Holy Priests have been saying that a lot. Players will get use to lightwell. You'll get use to the CoH CD. You'll get use to the ProM CD. You'll get use to not having SoL. They keep making changes that make things more complicated and less fluid, while doing very little to improve it. The serendipity change is literally the only thing I can think of that was a quality of life improvement.

They need to take a look at what they did with Paladins. The spec is almost flawless in terms of healing style and fun factor. Pretty much the only thing I'm finding irritating is the narrow / short effect area on LoD... which I'm praying they address at some point.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]