Spinebreaker!

90 Orc Warlock
I kinda remember you my previous name was Nnayr if that rings a bell. Benev never really many druids so thats why i remember you lol!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I kinda remember you my previous name was Nnayr if that rings a bell. Benev never really many druids so thats why i remember you lol!

WTF DID HE JUST SAY?!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

WTF DID HE JUST SAY?!

I SAID CARRIED TO LIGHT OF DAWN

edit: lol <3
Edited by Ryan on 11/29/2010 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I can count the number of original vanilla players (with their original vanilla names) on one hand.

The only guild that has really survived since vanilla is DoV. Vox was a BC guild, forming only after Sanchez made his Req buddies quit near the end of vanilla.

But that's ancient history.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hi.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage

WTF DID HE JUST SAY?!

I SAID CARRIED TO LIGHT OF DAWN

edit: lol <3

lol NOT carried sir. I did my job. So w/e
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Gudz was always a good story teller :D btw are you still rolling dwarf shaman?!
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Ohey, I'm from vanilla.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Maz!! what's up? Did you know you're in a black eyed peas song? lol.

Also Xio, you're a blood elf! O_O

what happened to bene?

Yeah I went horde, alliance got really boring. You should start playing here again (don't) considering once again spinebreaker (terrible server) is leading the way towards progression (not really) again!
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
I don't know Kniny, but I was never in BoB.

CRYSTA!! What's up old man?

and omg nnayr!!! painan!!! how are my drood brothers? :)

I love you Gudzenheit, although I don't believe we've ever talked before.

Xio, I'm totally coming back. I can't choose a class to play though... Not druid. Probably. I've already made a troll druid on Deathwing, and as for *my* druid, she's now a male tauren on some other server.. :( That's what happens when you let a friend borrow your account.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx323/Oshiri_album/wow%20stuff/WoWScrnShot_040308_151212.jpg

date has it as april 3rd 08. was looking through this the other day when i was talking w/Zag + Bloodcore in bene vent, and randomly ran across this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/03/2010 9:26 PMPosted by Pepperbear
I don't know Kniny, but I was never in BoB.
Xio, I'm totally coming back. I can't choose a class to play though... Not druid. Probably. I've already made a troll druid on Deathwing, and as for *my* druid, she's now a male tauren on some other server.. :( That's what happens when you let a friend borrow your account.

This makes me sad :(
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
:D i love looking at old screenshots, see, here's me after I killed Illidan all by myself

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/Peppermynthe/Wow%20Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_040308_202701.jpg?t=1291497267
Edited by Pepperbear on 12/4/2010 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
12/04/2010 1:10 PMPosted by Pepperbear
:D i love looking at old screenshots, see, here's me after I killed Illidan all by myself

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e245/Peppermynthe/Wow%20Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_040308_202701.jpg?t=1291497267

LOL I just realized, that's dated the same day as the one i linked, wtf :O
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
wow, that's kind of...freaky.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Band of brothers, theres a name i haven't heard in like 2 years... that guild was awesome way better than benevolence, damn why did i ever quit :(
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Hi Peppermint.

Also surprised no one said this but: TAUNTING.
Edited by Swarz on 12/6/2010 12:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/06/2010 12:23 AMPosted by Swarz
Hi Peppermint.

OMG How could I have forgot that?!

Also, Swarz posting on forums? Wtf
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
12/03/2010 9:26 PMPosted by Pepperbear

CRYSTA!! What's up old man?

I just started up again a week ago after successfully avoiding WoW for around 3 years. I'm getting ready for Cataclysm (I'll be starting a new worgan for it). Or at least that was my plan, playing through Lich King as Crysta has got me attached to this character again.

Reply Quote
1 Gnome Priest
12/06/2010 12:23 AMPosted by Swarz
Hi Peppermint.

lol shut up :P bears are squishy when palabads are healing!

Crysta, what server did you move to?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]