Hunter Griefing

90 Troll Hunter
At 4:48 server time, Wispweaver, a level 50 alliance druid attacked and killed Ainamiss the Hive Queen while I was in the middle of taming this rare silithid pet.

This used to be get people a 3 day ban back in vanilla. I don't know if they do anything about it nowadays. Seems like they swing their ban-hammer quite a bit more lightly now. Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Oh god no, not Ainamiss the Hive Queen
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
While I don't like people killing rare and "in demand" pets when a nearby hunter has been camping it, I don't think people can get banned any longer for this :/
Reply Quote
At 4:48 server time, Wispweaver, a level 50 alliance druid attacked and killed Ainamiss the Hive Queen while I was in the middle of taming this rare silithid pet.

This used to be get people a 3 day ban back in vanilla. I don't know if they do anything about it nowadays. Seems like they swing their ban-hammer quite a bit more lightly now. Any thoughts?

God, and this is why Tame Beast should make the enemy invulnerable.

Seen so many ***#ing stories about beasts-that-got-killed-while-a-hunter-tames-them.

Yes, that should constitute a ban, equal to the time of the mob's spawn timer or more.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
If they weren't paying attention and didn't realize that they were killing a super special mob (like me when I killed an Outland rare on accident), you can't really ban them.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
after the amount of angry hate whispers i got from hunters for killing northrend and outland rares. (aka for bloody rare and frostbitten) i will now kill any and all rare spawns out of spite. this was a joke but many hunters are very selfish hateful people who seem to deem pets (and weapons) as "theirs"

not saying yours isnt wrong, the mob was obviously yours. i think he is just an idiot who saw SILVER DRAGON and killed without thought.
Edited by Razz on 12/3/2010 9:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Everything is a hunter weapon
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Try camping ghostcrawler, he's and elusive bastard. I managed to find him finally just as I was about to log out last night.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I kill rare spawns for my achievement, I don't give a *%!* if its a hunter pet or not. Unless someone is already taming it, then I'll leave it be.
Edited by Thorinkiller on 12/12/2010 1:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/03/2010 2:01 PMPosted by Soccersloth
If they weren't paying attention and didn't realize that they were killing a super special mob (like me when I killed an Outland rare on accident), you can't really ban them.

I might have killed some, but I wouldn't know one if I saw one, so I don't know.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
If you kill a rare, fine. But don't kill it while it is being tamed. At the very least tame beast should tap the mob. At best it should make them invulnerable for the duration of the tame.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]