What server to join?

80 Tauren Druid
Hey guys I know this is kinda off topic but related to.

I am looking for a new server thats PVP,Horde side that is well populated.

Me and my girl are trying to find a server were world pvp will be fun and also get into a fun raiding guild.

The server I am currently on(Bladefist) has very few horde and most of the horde that are left just sit in town all day and troll.

I know there is prob alot more servers just like that, but im really trying to find a server if anyone is currently on one that isnt in to bad of shape

Thanks
Criddy
Reply Quote
68 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys I know this is kinda off topic but related to.

I am looking for a new server thats PVP,Horde side that is well populated.

Me and my girl are trying to find a server were world pvp will be fun and also get into a fun raiding guild.

The server I am currently on(Bladefist) has very few horde and most of the horde that are left just sit in town all day and troll.

I know there is prob alot more servers just like that, but im really trying to find a server if anyone is currently on one that isnt in to bad of shape

Thanks
Criddy

Try Mal'Ganis. That is a good Horde server for PvP. It is overpopulated but is a good server overall. If not them you can also try Runetotem or Sen'jin which are also horde dominated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]